Chapter thirty nine: Not again.

Two months and two weeks later

We celebrated Bellas birthday last month just the way she wanted it. She absolutely loved it and said that next time we should make brownies before the movie so we can have popcorn and brownies. Adorable indeed. Myself, Asher, Lala, Lele, Ava, Bella, Jaz, Jake and Ky are all at the mall today. We wanted to buy a few things but it has been long overdue. It has been tough to keep the kids occupied as we are in the mall because they want to go everywhere and touch everything. Lucky for us they listen when we talk to them. If it were Ricardo and Max, we would be losing our minds. Jaz and I have been looking around at some clothes that she could buy for Drew. We had already gotten all of the essentials. The crib, diapers, breast pump, milk, milk powder, blood powder, blankets, pillows, toys and so many other things. We packed most of the things in the car that we needed to get today. We took two cars so there was a lot of space in each boot. I personally feel like having a big car is a good idea because if you have to purchase a lot of things at once then there is more than enough space to store everything. People do not think about that when they buy a car. They think about whether it is fast enough or sexy enough to get a girl. I actually just think about it in the practical sense and I am grateful that Asher shares this opinion on what to look at when you buy a car. Jaz has been having shooting pains for a while but she said it was nothing serious. I feel like it could be something important but she has not been listening to me. *SPLAT* Crap! (Jasmine): Sis (Carlyn): We better get your ass to a hospital NOW! ASHER!! (Asher): Yes baby? (Carlyn): Take Jake and the kids in your car okay? I am going to take Jaz to the hospital and you guys can follow. We just need to hurry! We start running and get to the cars. Jaz lays on the back seat while I drive to the hospital. (Carlyn): Breathe sis. Keep breathing okay? As long as she keeps breathing then we should be fine. Why does her water break whenever we are in a public place? Why can it never break when we are at home or doing something simple? Am I complaining? No because I do not have to up the water but still. We get to the hospital and get Jaz into a private delivery room. The doctor is telling her to breathe and that she is already seven centimetres dilated. Well, I can give you points for racing sis. They do say that sometimes the second birth is faster than the first. Jake them get to the hospital about ten minutes after we get there. Asher and the kids are sitting in the lobby whilst Jake and I are in the delivery room with Jaz. The rest of the fam are on their way as well but I am more concerned with helping my sister get through this. It will hurt like crap sis but it is all worth it once the baby is out of course. (Carlyn): Push sis. Grab my hand tighter. I can take it sis (Jasmine): AHHHH!!!!!!!! (Jake): Its okay baby. Breathe We both look at Jake with the 'shut up' facial expression on both of our faces. (Doctor): One more push Jasmine! One more! (Jasmine): AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!! There we go sis! *CRYING* (Carlyn): There he is sis. Baby Drew is here. They are just going to have him cleaned up a bit and will bring him back in a few minutes sis (Jake): You did it baby (Jasmine): Thank you both. Thank you Jaz holds Drew once the doctor brings him back and he is a sight for sore eyes. I am speechless with how absolutely adorable he is. I go into the waiting room to tell the rest of the fam. When I get there then everybody stands up in anticipation. (Carlyn): Baby Drew and the mommy are doing great. He is healthy, has ten fingers and ten toes. No complications (Luke): That is awesome! (Bruce): No shouting dude (Luke): That is awesome I have no words for you dude. I just witnessed my best friend and sister pushing something out of a place where something that size should never be pushed out of a females opening. It really should never be because it hurts like a damn tornado but it is worth the pain. Jaz calls her parents and tells them the news. They are screaming out of excitement. The next morning once Jaz is all rested and cleaned up, we all go see her and the baby. Everyone gets a chance to hold Drew and he is going to break hearts because of how charming he is already. Juju has been holding it together very well which is mature of him and I am proud. The triplets look at Drew and smile at him. (Bella): This is baby Drew! He is our cousin. Drew I can see the girls are trying to say Drew as well. It is absolutely precious to watch them say a word or two. Even if they cannot pronounce it properly, it is still great to see that they are typing to say it correctly. You can see that they get frustrated when they cannot say a word properly but they keep trying until they get it right. (Ava): Du (Madeleine): Doo (Callie): Doodu They each kiss Drew on the forehead and we tell them to be careful. (Carlyn): How are you feeling sis? (Jasmine): Like I need a shower and a diaper with ice sis (Carlyn): We can help you with that haha (Luke): Why do you need a diaper with ice? (Bruce): Really? You have to ask? (Carlyn): When you are older then we can explain okay? (Luke): Okay hey! Thats not funny! Everybody starts laughing and it feels like my cheeks are going to fall off. Most of us are just laughing too hard due to sleep deprivation. Jaz and Jake look like they have been blessed with the greatest gift and they have. A little one give you a chance to be better than who you want to be.