Chapter thirty two: Not helping.

Asher is blood red and I am sure that his fangs are itching as much as mine to rip Cevin to bits. (Asher): Want to join baby? (Carlyn): Have at it, my love He turns to Cevin and smiles. (Asher): This is going to hurt He rips Cevins arms out of their sockets and force-feeds it to him. This is somehow really fun to watch. Then he rips his organs out and smashes them with his feet. My blood starts to burn like a tempting flame. Asher is breathing heavily and when we lock eyes, they turn red as the freshest blood hue. We collide and cannot keep our hands off of each other. The feeling of his hands on my skin drives me crazy. I move close to his ear and whisper. (Carlyn): That was hot to watch I giggle and he bites my lip. I bite his shoulder and he smirks. (Asher): Right here? (Carlyn): Why not? We go insane on Cevin's remains. It is an intoxicating feeling of being one with my husband. The knowledge of knowing that it is him and I regardless of where we are. I jump on his lap and taste the sweet juice still residing in his mouth and fangs. (Carlyn): I am yours He hears this and pushes me against the wall whilst kissing me. The heat is intensifying and we can feel our bodies burn in anticipation. (Asher): You are mine It is clear to me more than ever. He is the only one that I ever want to spend forever with. There is no other fanger out here for me. He pushes me down onto whats left of my former flame. Hours go by as we echo as one. Call us crazy. Call us completely insane. But I call us husband and wife. After what feels like an hour but is actually fifteen hours, we get cleaned up and go home. The fam is at our house and Asher goes to sit with the boys whilst Jaz and I go sit in the heated pool. (Jasmine): What took you so long? (Carlyn): We had a bit of a collision of some sorts (Jasmine): Oh my gosh! Where? (Carlyn): On Cevins remains after Asher dismembered him Jaz laughs and I smile at her. (Jasmine): A true Bonnie and Clyde. Unkillable of course but possibly more dangerous. I love it (Carlyn): Awww sis. That is so sweet! (Jasmine): But you need to get back in focus before Jordon becomes your Frank Hamer sis (Carlyn): He will not be the death of us sis. We will find him and get rid of him once and for all. Can we just be grateful that Asher is home safe and that Cevin is finally not a problem to our family anymore? (Jasmine): I agree with you sis. I admire your family maybe even envy it a bit (Carlyn): Why sis? (Jasmine): You tried once and had a baby. Then you tried again and ended up with three girls. I am blessed with a beautiful baby girl but Jake and I are still trying sis Still nothing (Carlyn): Jaz listen to me. It takes time for some of us and that is okay. It makes you cherish it more once the baby is here okay? (Jasmine): Okay sis. I am going to get Ky something to drink sis. She is staring at me from the back door She is literally standing at the door mimicking drinking juice. That is so adorable. I call the previous headmistress and tell her about what I experienced with Bella. I explain that I have been thinking and maybe we can make it possible. If I am still able to see her and feel her then perhaps her spirit hasnt gone completely as we had thought. (Headmistress): Are you certain? (Carlyn): I am sure Headmistress Brazenwood (Headmistress): Please call me Loraine It feels weird to speak to her as an equal and not as my superior. I explain everything and tell her about my ancestor who was the first witch. She could possibly know more about resurrecting Bella. Loraine says that she will look into it and she will let me know as soon as she has any word on a change or discovery. I ask Asher to walk with me to the room so we can talk. (Junaid): No fooling around in there you guys! (Carlyn): Shut up dear brother! We close the door and I take a deep breath. (Carlyn): Nothing is certain yet but I spoke to the previous headmistress and she is looking into a way to bring Bella back. How do you feel about that? Is that crazy? Asher holds my hand and looks deeper into my eyes. (Asher): If there is a way to bring her back then we should try it baby. You are my wife and my family which makes her my family too. So if there is a way to get her back into your arms and meet our girls, lets find it (Carlyn): I love you. I love you so much. You know that? (Asher): I know my baby. I love you more He holds me in his arms and it feels so safe laying against his chest. If he could meet Bella then that would be the best thing ever. He will absolutely love her. I just know it. They will get along so well. She already loves the girls and wants to meet them in real life. Bella deserves so much more than living in the world of where life is dead and she cannot fully communicate with everyone she wants to speak to. (Asher): Speaking of our family our girls are almost one year old. Are you excited? (Carlyn): I am more nervous than excited because I want it to be perfect but how about we take a month or two to plan a bit more once we sort this Jordon issue out okay my baba? (Asher): I 100% agree baby I give him a kiss and we go outside. Juju says that he is glad we behaved and they were listening in on the conversation. (Junaid): We can finally meet Bella? (Carlyn): Hopefully boeta. If the old headmistress is successful We all have a huge group hug. We have all wanted to meet Bella and I have been lucky enough to see her grow a bit as I have seen her. If she comes back then we need to do a lot of travelling because I want her to see the world with us. Fingers crossed. Luke has been on the computer for an hour looking for possible news about Jordon. (Luke): GUYS! I hope that thats good news. (Carlyn): What is going on boeta? (Luke): We should get the crew together tomorrow because I just found Jordon (Carlyn): Brilliant work brother!

We found you Jordon. Now were coming to get you.