Chapter 66: Too Perfect

Heyy lovesss <333

Hope yall had a great day or night, take care of yourselves 💪🏽

If yall see any mistakes, just ignore them. I gave up editing cause im tired as fuck. 😭

SPAM THE COMMENTS FOR ME 👹

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

"Isa and Leah are probably waiting for me." I chuckle after Silas took us to the house he bought just a few blocks away from the mansion... Stalker.

Even the house he bought for just a few days is enormous.

"No, they aren't. I texted my madre already, telling her that we were going on a quick road trip and be back tomorrow." He tells me which causes my eyebrows to pinch together.

"But we're not going on a trip?" I ask, my voice full of curiosity.

Silas rolls his eyes as he undoes his tie, unbuttoning the buttons of his blouse.

"Yes, we are. After I'm done with you." He smirks, striking towards me as his hand reaches for my face, cupping my cheek as he brushes his lips over mine.

"After you're done with me?" I scoff and he lets out a breathy laugh.

"Yes. After I leave you shaking for hours, yes." He gives me more information which I didn't need.

He drops his tie on the floor, doing the same with his white blouse, giving me a long look at his exposed abs.

Oh, shit.

"Now kiss me," He smirks, cupping my cheek as he brings my head towards him, connecting our lips without hesitation.

I let out a breathy hum as his tongue slides across my bottom lip telling me to let him in.

He smirks when I obey him, his tongue slipping inside my mouth as my hands roam up his bare back, the bundle of muscles tensing underneath my cold touch.

I scratch my nails down his back, knowing that he likes it when I do that.

He lets out a groan at the action, backing me up against the wall as his hands find my shirt.

"Can I, amore?" He questions like he always does and I suck in a deep breath, "Yes." I breathe which makes him chuckle.

He tugs my shirt off my upper body, dropping it on the ground as his lips latch under the place of my ear, my sweet spot.

My eyes force close as a muffled whimper exits my mouth, resulting in Silas to breathe heavily.

"Shower." He mumbles against my lips, smirking as he pulls away before he makes his way towards the stairs.