Chapter 2 | The Octagon

Weekends over. Back to work. Y/n was in her office doing the usual things. Jiuen was working on some new project. Jiwoo was not there maybe flirting with some random girls in the hallway.

Hwan informed Y/n about an important meeting scheduled and told her to attend. She was waiting outside the conference room for him. After 2 minutes he showed up.

"Y/n we got an important project. Our schedule for this week was free. So we two are assigned for this project. Is it okay for you?"

Working with Hwan was good. He will be always there to help if required. He was an excellent work partner. She was content to work with him.

"Yeah. I'm totally okay. Let's make this a succes as always"

*********************************************

Meeting came to an end. Their client was Samsung. Another meeting was scheduled for tomorrow. They have to visit Samsung Seoul Branch Marketing department to attend the client meeting. It was just for detailing about some of their key marketing locations and to introduce their latest product model. This was not the first time they were attending a meeting outside. So it was not that much of a big deal. They just have sit and take notes of their proposals.

*********************************************
Next day...

They were inside the conference hall of Samsung Seoul Branch. They team were presenting about their key markets. It's been two hours since this presentation started. Y/n was taking note of the things they were presenting.

After the meeting staff took them for an office tour. They stopped infront of one big door seeing the crowd infront of the door. Y/n couldn't see what's inside. One of the staff told them that it was a Studio Hall used for Shooting Advertisements and currently some shooting was going on for their new model.

These people have their own Studio inside.

They moved on to the next floor. There was a food court area were they ordered coffee and pastry.

Y/n was busy devouring the choclate pastry. She didn't noticed that the same dark orbs which she met in the pub were watching her every movement from two tables away. To him she was something mysterious.

*********************************************
Flashback...

Floors of pub Octagon has drunk blood lot more than the amount of alcohol they were selling. To the outside world Octagon was one of the most luxurious Pub. But the walls of Octagon holds the darkside of a millenium. He never wasted his time in pubs unless it was something important. He was there to attend a meeting. He wanted to keep his pack safe.

After revealing the identity of the Hybrid living among them the lifelong war between werewolves and vampires had came to an end. Beasts of the nights started to coexist together under their Hybrid Alpha. Some of the werewolves were against this and led their life as Rogues. Some of the Vampires too was not ready to follow the Hybrid blindly. They continued to live their blood sucking life following their own rules.

The young wolves were known as the Alpha Pack. Pack of seven True Alphas. Born with Red eyes. Ranks of the werewolves is determined by their eye color. Normally werevolves will start shifting to a grown wolf at the age of fifteen. Initially their eye colors will be dark brown like a normal mountain wolf with little bit of a golden touch. At the age of eighteen true eye color will be revealed. True Alphas will be born with Dark Red eyes. They will start shifting at their seventh year itself. For Normal Alpha eye color will be red, green for Beta, Golden Brown for Delta and golden yellow for Omega. Omegas were mainly female. Female werewolves are considered as extinct. It's been decades after the death of last Female werewolf. Some believe it as curse of the last female werewolf. Rumours were that she was a true alpha and was killed when she was pregnant. Her whole pack was murdered brutally along her side