Chapter 12 | Blood Red Eyes

She put the towel down and hurried towards his room. After having a war with her mind she opened the door and peeked inside. There was nobody inside. The bed was empty.

Is this not the room?

She closed the door and walked towards the empty bed. The room was dimly lit which made her to feel uncomfortable. She looked around for the light switch.

Don't these rich people have a light switch at their home.

The light inside the room was coming only from the bedside lamp. His phone was there beside the lamp.

Where did he go then? Doctor said it will take time to heal the wound.

"Luna.."

That sound made her body to shiver. She looked back to find him standing in the balcony. The curtains were swaying in the wind. It was dark and the moonlight helped her to recognise that it was actually him. He was shirtless.

"Mr. Min you need to rest. Your wounds need to be heeled completely."

Why is he not responding. There's something wrong.

She took small steps towards him. The wind coming from the balcony was making her to feel too much cold.

"Mr. Min it's cold outside. It will make your condition worse. Please come inside."

Still he was not responding. She gathered her courage and walked towards him. That's when she noticed his eyes. The once dark orbs was shining blood red.

Holy shit. Is that what I'm thinking it is. Dual personality shit. Is this his wolf. Oh man i shouldn't have read all those werewolves fictions. What should i do? Should i shout and call for help? But he is not doing anything.

She walked towards him and something on the floor made her to stop. The bandage which used to cover his wound.

If that is his wolf then his wounds would have healed.

The moonlight coming from the curtains made her to notice the blood droplets on the floor.

Shit he is bleeding.

She walked towards him to check on his wounds. Blood was coming out of the wounds. There was scratch marks which made it worse. She held on to his hands to make him follow her. But she felt something wet on his fingers.

"Damnitt Mr. Min. What have you done?" His nails was long and it was covered with blood. She looked at him expecting some explanation but he was looking at her without blinking. He caressed her cheeks with the other hand which she was not holding and said.

"Luna.."

"I'm not Luna. My name is...huh nevermind."

She removed his hand from her face. The very next moment she was pushed on to the nearby wall with a growl and he was cupping her cheeks with both of his hands.

Ouch that hurts a little. I shouldn't have done than

"Mr. Min you are hurting me." She said.

His one hand held on to her waist and the other was caressing her cheeks. He started sniffing her. He placed his head on the crook of her neck and inhaled her scent. She tried to push him but it didn't affected him a bit. He started rubbing his nose on her cheeks and jawline.

Wtf is he doing?

That's it. With all her strength she pushed him. He stumbled a little but that was the stupidest thing she have ever done in her life. His red eyes looked furious. The next thing he did literally took her soul away.