Chapter 37 | Alaska

Jungkook held her hands and stopped her from getting closer to Yoongi. Blood was oozing out of his unhealed wounds. The wounds were already worsened because of not healing properly. He was unconscious and pale. He looked like a corpse, barely breathing. Tears flowed down her cheeks. She felt guilty.

"Please let him go. I'll do anything you want me to do. Please I beg you." She fell on her knees crying.

Jungkook made her to stand up.

"He is fine. I'm not a monster who can kill my own brother. I had to inject wolfsbane to shut his wolf. I will let him go once the blood moon ends." Jungkook said.

"Blood moon?" She looked at him with puffy eyes.

"Yes, tomorrow. I will let him go after tomorrow's night. Till then i have no other choice." He said.

"No you can't. Let him go. Please." She begged.

"Love, don't beg. I can't take a risk when it comes to you." Jungkook said and pulled Y/n out of the room. She tried to get out of his hands but he was strong. He took her back to the same room she was locked in.

"Do you want me to drug you and make you sleep till tomorrow night or will you stop making a fuss and behave?" He asked.

She didn't said anything. She just sat there weeping silently. He sat near her on the bed. Before he could touch her a male voice interrupted through his mindlink.

!!Alpha, Their search party in the west is getting closer.!! The rogue wolf mindlinked.

!!It's ok. Let them be. If we attack they will know in which direction to search. If we didn't attack it will confuse them. They won't reach here in one day at this rate.!! Jungkook said.

!!Alpha you need to come here. Wolves are fine with the decision but the blood suckers are planning to attack during night. They won't listen to us unless you tell them.!! The wolf said.

!!Fine. I'll be there in an hour.!! He said and looked at her.

"I need to be somewhere else and may not be returning today. Don't try anything. Eat on time. If you want anything inform the wolf standing outside. If i got to know that you misbehaved then you will regret it lifelong." He said and got closer to take a sniff.

"I'll miss you." He said and left.

Y/n fell on the bed. She cried the whole day and got asleep eventually. In the sleep she felt a little pain on her arms but she was too tired to open her eyes. The woman Jungkook arranged as a maid came to woke her up for dinner but she was not responding. So as per Jungkook's order she injected the wolfsbane on her hand and left without disturbing her. Whenever Yoongi gets his consciousness he tries to get out of the chains but will be again injected with the wolfsbane as informed by jungkook.

*******************************************

Y/n woke up with an uneasiness. She opened her eyes only to meet the devil sitting right infront of her.

"Your bath is prepared. Fresh up and eat breakfast. " He said.

"What about Alpha Min? Is he awake? Did he eat something?" Y/n asked.

"Love, He is an Alpha werewolf. He can survive without food for months. Also he won't eat anything even if i provide him." Jungkook said.

"But..." Her words were broken by Jungkook's low growl.

"You said you will do anything if i allowed you to meet Yoongi Hyung. Then why are you not doing so?" He questioned.

Without answering him she left to washroom. A dress and lingerie were neatly folded and placed in the drawer. After bathing she changed into those and got outside. He was not there. She sat on the bed and thought about Taehyung. She can tell it's almost days since the abduction.