Chapter 14 | Black

"It's him. Black." Jimin muttered.

"That's good. It is better to talk with him than Jungkook. He will atleast show some emotions if we ask anything." Seokjin said.

Three of them reached in front of the cage. Shirtless Jungkook was standing there with both of his hands chained using silver chains. Smoke was emitting when his skin met with the chains. But the next second itself his wounds were healing. The silver chains were not even affecting him a single bit.

Suddenly Black started sniffing the air and the very next moment the chains around his hands were broken. His Blood red eyes met with Yoongi's Dark orbs. He walked towards the silver bars without taking his eyes from Yoongi. Everyone started to get in their defense mode. He stopped near the bars and closed his eyes. A smirk started to form on his lips. He opened his eyes which were back to his normal color and took a long sniff. He started laughing like a maniac. Everyone except Yoongi started to look at each other because they were utterly confused. Yoongi knows what it is.

"Yoongi Hyung. Why is my mate's scent on your body?" Jungkook asked which made everyone to look towards Yoongi.

"She is not you mate Jungkookah." Yoongi replied.

"Not yet. She will be mine...soon. But you are not answering my question. Why was she with you?"

!!Hyung..Tell him that you have already chosen her as your Luna!! Hoseok mindlinked Yoongi.

"She was with me because there was an attack in Jin Hyung's border last night. I was protecting her." Yoongi said.

"Oh yes. About that attack. It was from a vampire squad. We have tracked down some of them. Leader is yet to be found. Xuan knows something Namjoonah. We need to get it out of him." Seokjin said.

A growl echoed around the basement. Everyone looked back at Jungkook who was fuming with anger.

"Who the fuck dared to attack my mate. Jin Hyung. Where have you kept them? I will claw their guts out with my bare hands and feed my vampire. If Xuan is in this then i will be the death of him." Jungkook growled

Anger was evident on his face.

"Jungkookah. This is not you talking. It's the wolf inside you. You are not the one to care for a mere girl." Taehyung spoke.

"Right. You even told us that you don't care about her. Is this only about protecting her in sake of your powers? " Namjoon asked.

"I don't know hyung. May be this is only my wolf. But when i smelled her scent on Yoongi hyung something woke inside of me. Whenever I'm looking at Lisa my insides are feeling numb. I'm not feeling anything for her. When she tried to touch me it felt like burning. I don't want anyone to touch me other than my mate. I want to be with her. I know she is afraid of me. But she is the only one who can change me. Who can make me the old Jungkook. I am not able to control the creatures inside me. By the passing of each red moon it is getting worse. Both of them are killing me. By the next red moon my consciousness will be lost. I will have to surrender before one of them and they will take full control over me. Help me out of this Hyung."

A painful moan left from him and he fell on his knees. Tears kept on flowing out of his doe eyes. He looked towards each one of them. His brothers can resist anything but his doe eyes filled with tears. For a moment those eyes reminded them all about the kid from years ago. Those same eyes trying hard to control the creatures inside him every night.

"Jungkookah. She will be here before the sun goes down." Taehyung broke the silence.

"Taehyungah. What the fuck are you up to. We can't just force someone to be by his side." Jimin asked.

"I am not forcing anyone. Jungkook is in his rut and his mate should be by his side. It's the nature's law. We are here to protect that law right. So this is like what we have been doing for years. We are killing many who are trying to unbound this law. This is also like that only. I am bringing her to Jungkook to keep this law. We can kill and force anyone if it is to protect Nature's law." Taehyung said.

"But it is still not proven that she is his mate. So we will not allow you to do it." Namjoon stepped forward along with Jhope following his path.

"Silence. We don't want to start a fight that anyone of us can't win. Namjoonah. God mother has sent a potion with us by Jungkook's request. It is made of his blood and his spinal fluid. She told us to mix a drop of the girl's blood with the potion. If it changes color to thick black fluid which is the color of Jungkook's fur then let Jungkook drink the liquid. Rest will be proven by Jungkook's eyes. That's what she told us." Seokjin said.

"But where do we get her blood from? We can't just go to her ask for a drop of blood." Jimin said.

"For Jungkook i have tracked down her details. It was more easier than i thought since she is literally in my pack. She has donated her blood to the blood bank last week in accordance with a charity programme organised by their company. I'm sure it will be there in the bank since it's only been a week. I can pull it out in thirty minutes since the hospital is in my territory." Seokjin said.

Again a painful moan left from Jungkook and he was lying on the cold floor like a homeless puppy. Seokjin took his phone and dialled his manager to get the blood safely. Yoongi was in utmost confusion. He was having a hard time to choose between his younger brother and his love. Namjoon and Jhope was in pain since they were the only one who knows how hard it was for Yoongi. But they were not able to do anything because everything Taehyung told was true. If it is proven that Y/n was Jungkook's mate then nobody will be able to do anything.

*********************************************

Y/n was laying on her bed thinking about the whole car scenario. Is it love or is it just an attraction towards the idol. She was asking this question the nth time now to herself. Jiuen has called her for a party which she denied because Yoongi told her to avoid going out in night. Sound of door bell broke her from her chain of thoughts.

"Oh oh.. look's like Jiuen is not ready to give up. " She murmered and smiled thinking about the tantrums Jiuen will be throwing now. She walked towards the door and opened without even looking through the key hole.

"Hi doll.."

The blood dropped from her face when she realised who was actually at her door. He was there holding a bouquet of Red rose and with a venomous smirk. It was none other than the Brutal of the Seven. KIM TAEHYUNG...