Chapter 23 | Alpha Female

"They were all drunk. Celebrating something. She made herself visible for helping others to escape. The rogue leader dragged her by her hair and tried to rape her. But she fell unconscious. Then the very next moment his head was on her hands. Her red eyes. I don't know how to explain what happened next. She killed them. One by one. Without any mercy. They couldn't even had a chance to think. It was so fast. She killed them with her bare hands. Just like that. she was detaching their heads just like that. without any struggle. I don't think a normal Alpha Wolf can do that. She is something else. I just assumed her to be Alpha wolf because of her red eyes like you guys and long nails on her hands and foot." Jackson said.

"Impossible. There has been no news of a female wolf since centuries" Namjoon said.

"If she is a wolf we should have identified it by her scent." Jimin said.

"Oh God my head hurts. I need some rest. Call me whenever you need me. I'm going home." Jackson said.

"Wait a minute Jackson. Can you identify the man who tried to harm her in the pub?" Yoongi asked.

"Of course. I have seen him somewhere. I guess he is some celebrity. I will check with the Pub and share the footages with you guys." Jackson said and walked outside.

"Hyung what do you think we should do?" Jimin
asked.

"We tell her nothing. I'm assuming that she will not remember anything. She should not know anything. What happened will stay in the past. If she is a wolf or vampire or anything, I don't care. I will not allow that thing inside her to control her mind anymore. She has already gone through a lot. I can't make it worst anymore. I will take her with me. She will stay with me as my Luna. Jungkook is no more her custodian now. He proved he can't protect her." Yoongi said.

"Yes. Untill we get a clear clarity on what we are dealing with we will keep this a secret. If words spread out it will be dangerous for her. When she becomes fully conscious let her decide what she wants to do." Seokjin said.

"Yes Hyung." Yoongi said.

"Hyung we need to talk to the ladies. We need to know exactly why was Y/n in the pub." Namjoon said.

"Yes. It's almost dawn. First let them rest. I have arranged for their stay. We can talk in the morning. You guys will be staying here today." Seokjin said.

They all went to their respective rooms to rest. Yoongi took a bath and got dressed. He wants to see Y/n. But Seokjin warned everybody not to go into her room except Jisoo and Rose especially Yoongi. He got onto his bed for a quick nap.

*********************************************

Everyone was shocked after hearing what happened in the pub. Nobody expected this from Lisa. They all know she was a cruel bitch but this was too much.

" I'm going to kill that bitch." Yoongi growled.

"Nop. We can't just go and kill her. She is with child. You will kill an innocent with her. We can't do that. We need to talk to Jungkook about this. I'm sure he doesn't know about anything." Seokjin said.

"Hyung we can't just let it go. This was too much. If Jackson wasn't there what would have happened to her." Namjoon said.

"We will not let this matter go unattended. Our first priority is Miss Y/n. As we now know a lot more about her we should protect her at all cost." Seokjin said.

"Right." Jimin said.

A maid informed that Y/n has woken up. They all rushed to her room. She was sitting on the bed and looking out of the window.

"Y/n. Are you ok?" Jisoo asked.

She looked towards her and gave a broken smile.

"Why am i here? I should be with Mrs. Jeon right now." Y/n said calmly.