Chapter 31 | Fang and Snow

"It's just a dream right?? I'm just a normal human. I can't foresee any future. That was what i thought until i saw your eyes. It's the same that i saw in my dream. How can it be the same? I'm just so confused and if what i saw was real then if i didn't chose the right path then Alpha Min and Alpha Jeon..." She couldn't finish the words.

"Princess it's alright. It might be a dream. Don't think too much about it. You need to relax. How about we go for a run. It's time for you to meet Fang." He stood up and picked her in his arms and walked outside.

They were now standing infront of the camp house in the forest. She was eagerly waiting for him to transform. He got out of his clothes and stretched. She was looking everywhere but him. Her cheeks flushed. She tried her best not to think about it since he will be able to sense her thoughts. But the smirk on his lips was enough for her to confirm that he already caught her.

"My Love, Don't make me to fuck you in the middle of the forest. I won't be gentle like Taehyung." The voice made her to jump a little. His eyes glowed deep red. The nails started to grow and grey hairs began to show. In the next moment he was in his wolf form.

He walked towards her and sniffed her scent. Her hands moved and touched his fur. She could feel him through the bond. His huffs, his breathing, his heartbeat. His thought flowed through her. She started to pet him and he gave in. His ears twitched frequently like he was on full alert for any danger. Time passed and it was almost midnight. She was now sitting on the forest floor and Fang's head was on her lap. Her hands moved through his fur. He transformed back and sat near her. His eyes still glowing which was enough for her to get that it was still Fang. He looked into her deep eyes without blinking.

"Snow" His Alpha voice vibrated through out her body like an electric current. She felt it in the core but was confused.

"Snow? Like Snow snow? In the middle of June? I can still here the sound of the thunder happened yesterday." She looked at the sky.

"Look at me." She looked at him. His red eyes scorched through her thoughts like it was trying to ignite something. The heat radiating from his body was making her sweat for some reason.

"Respond to my command Wolf " Fang sneered.

She blinked and her demeanour changed entirely. Fang felt the sudden change of the air surrounded. Her doe eyes now changed to emotionless siren red eyes looking deep into his soul.

"You might be the Snow Taehyung was referring to in her dream." No response which irritated him to the core.

"Don't you know we are wolves. We can communicate through mind link. Don't make me force you." His eyes glowed with anger.

!!Alpha!! She called him through the mind link.

!!Thank God. Now tell me everything. Who are you? Why is Y/n not aware of your presence? If you are a wolf why are you not yet bonded with your human?!! He showered her mind with his questions.

!!I didn't had a name since i didn't bonded with my human yet. You are the one who called me Snow first. In the vision she saw when my power triggered. Without her knowledge i used her body to learn a lot of things about the world. I learned from the very young age that the female werewolves were extinct which made me to hide for survival. I made the decision to not let her know about our world. For her safety i had to sacrifice my freedom. I hibernated inside her and made her to live her life like a human. For that i had to unbound myself with the emotions since those are what which triggers a werewolf. Everything was going smoothly until she met a True Alpha Wolf in the pub.!!

She was using Y/n's language. But he was able to interpret it without any mistake. He was able get the meaning because of the bond.

!!Yoongi Hyung..!!