Chapter 32 | Jeon Jungkook

!!Alpha, Alpha Jeon is here. Should we stop him from entering?!! The delta wolf asked.

!!Yes, Tell him it's my command.!! Taehyung said in frustration.

"Taehyungah, you can't do this. Do you need to start a war with Blood Moon? That's not anyone's territory. We can't deny an Alpha wolf from entering a common territory." Namjoon said.

"Fuck this, I don't care. All i care about is my mate's safety." He said.

"Relax, Jungkook is not stupid. He won't hurt her. He knows the consequences. Let him through. Delta's are there. They will handle it if he tries something." Namjoon said.

!!Let him through. If he tries anything, make him bleed.!!

!!Yes, Alpha.!!

"Hyung what if he realise about the mate bond? I can't loose her Hyung. I will not be able to breathe without her." Taehyung said.

"Taehyungah, She is your mate. Nobody can take her away from you. We all are with you. If Jungkook tries something then he will pay for that. He had his chances many times yet he made his choice by crowning his mistress. It's not like you stole her from him. " Yoongi said.

"If her wolf is telling the truth, then what about the child growing inside Lisa?" Hoseok asked.

"We can't confirm that yet. Without proof we will not be able to do anything. If she is carrying someone else's child sooner or later the truth will reveal. Let's wait for Jin Hyung to comeback." Namjoon said.

"He will be back by next week i guess." Jimin said.

*********************************************

"You startled me, Alpha Jeon." She said.

"Sorry, Miss Y/n. I th..."

"Mrs. Kim. I'm mated with your brother." She said.

"Oh, sorry Mrs. Kim. I was just passing by and caught your scent. Are you alone? I can give you a company." Jungkook said.

"I'm with my friend. Anyway thanks for your offer. I need to go" She said and decided to move from there.

"Just a minute. Your bonding with Tae Hyung happened because of me right? Because of our Blood bond? I thought you will be with Yoongi Hyung. What happened? Why Tae Hyung of all my brothers? He is not a guy to fall for someone. Anyway you have changed a lot. Looking like a goddess. Hyung is really spoiling you a lot." His eyes travelled along her curves then stopped at the mating mark on her bare shoulders.

"Alpha Jeon, I'm in a hurry. My friend might be waiting for me. If you want to catch up you are always welcomed to Mid Night Pack. In fact you can ask your questions directly to Alpha Kim. Now, if you please excuse me, i need to go." She walked past him.

"Your blood still tastes good even after refrigerated for months. Only a few pouches left. Maybe three or four? It can last for three more months i guess. Cherish your moments with Tae Hyung. Some things in life won't last forever Mrs. Kim."

She turned around but was met with a worried Jiuen.

"y/n? what are you doing alone here? If Mr.Kim got to know that i left you alone then he will skin me alive for sure. Come with me." Jiuen held her hands and walked towards the changing room. Y/n looked around but Jungkook was nowhere near.

********************************************

"Where are we going?" Y/n asked the driver.

"To Alpha Jung's border. Alpha said he will meet you there." He replied.