Chapter 22 | The Vampire Prince

"What the hell Lisa! What have you done? Jisoo unnie let's search for her. Do you know if something happens to her your Alpha will be in trouble." Rose said.

Before Lisa could say anything they rushed outside to search for Y/n. But they were met with the unconscious Tuan.

"Rose. Wake him up." Jisoo said.

She placed her index and middle finger on his forhead and mumbled something. He slowly opened his eyes and sat up. He sat there like he was hypnotised.

"Where is Y/n?" Rose asked.

"Someone took her before i could touch her." He said.

"Who? Do you know his name?" She asked.

"I have seen him on TV. He is a Kpop Idol from China. He was so fast. A human can't do that." He mumbled.

"A Vampire. Look at his wounds. The attacker didn't sucked his blood even if he is bleeding this much. Then it must be someone with a high rank." Jisoo said.

"It's Jackson. I met him on the way to washroom. He said he was hosting a party for his coworkers for the success of his new Album. He would have helped Y/n from this asshole. Unnie lets check with someone from his party." Rose said.

"What about him? " Jisoo asked.

"Let Mrs. Jeon take care of her mess. She is going to get some good lessons from Jungkook for this. And this asshole will be hunt down by one of the Alpha's. If he is lucky it will not be the eldest one" Rose said.

Without wasting anymore time they rushed to the bouquet hall in the Pub. Party was almost over and everyone was leaving one by one. Jisoo spotted Jackson's manager and rushed towards him.

"Have you seen this women?" Jisoo showed the selfie she took with Y/n to the manager.

"Yes Miss. Kim. Young Master took her to the Kang's hospital. She was unconscious in his hands. Let me call him and check if she is fine. He told me to come to the hospital after closing everything here." He dialed his number and called him. But nobody was answering the call.

"He is not picking up the calls. This is strange. Don't worry let me call to the hospital. He must be busy." He said and called to the hospital. A receptionist attended the call.

" Hi. I'm the manager of Mr. Jackson Wang. Can you please confirm if he has reached there with an unconscious Lady?" He asked.

"Ok thanks for your service." He put the phone down.

"He hasn't reached the hospital. It's past midnight already. It's only a thirty minute Journey. His Car is attached with a tracker. Let me check that. Hold on a minute Miss." He took his phone and opened the App.

"His car is not moving. It is parked in the cross road near to the west mountains. What is he doing in the middle of nowhere." He asked with confusion written over all of his face.

" West mountains. it is rogue land. He is under attack. We need to get there immediately." Jisoo said.

"Miss. It is dangerous. Let us go and check." The manager said.

"No. Y/n's life is important to us. We can help her. Please inform Alpha Seokjin and Alpha Namjoon . Their borders are near to the mountains." Jisoo said.

*********************************************

The ringtone from Jackson's Phone made Y/n to open her eyes. It kept on ringing which made her to regain some conscious. She had only taken the half glass of juice and the effect of the drugs was slowly wearing off. She looked around the unknown Car. She looked outside but it was dark. Slowly her eyes adjusted to the moon light. She took the phone and tried to dial the emergency number. But before she could dial it the phone started ringing again. She was about to pick up the call but suddenly a howling behind the car stopped her. She unbuckled the seat belt and moved to the back seat of the car. She looked through the glass. A young man was fighting two wolves. She confirmed that the man was a vampire and he was fighting werewolves from the knowledge she gained till now. Some of the wolves were already covered in blood and unconscious on the road. From the amount of blood she thought that they might not be alive. She doesn't know who he was and the wolves also. What if the wolves were some patrol wolves who was trying to protect her and the vampire was killing them. But she was not sure. What if the vampire was trying to protect her. But she never met a vampire who doesn't wish to suck her blood. She looked at him. His face was not visible from this distance. The second wolf was almost on the verge of defeat. She quickly took the phone with her and unlocked the door. Without making any noise she moved to the front of the car and ran towards the forest on the side of the road. While running she dialed emergency number.