Chapter 26 | Luna of Mid Night Pack

!!Yo, I'm talking to you dude. She picked it up. Like a feather man!! Fang continued to mutter.

!!Shut up Fang. I'm still processing the scene infront of me. My brain is dead.!! Taehyung mindlinked.

!!Jackson was correct. She has powers. Only we can pick the Jade spear. Not even Jungkook. How the hell did she picked it up.!! Fang said.

!!I have no idea.!! Taehyung said.

"What is this?" Y/n asked showing something on her fingers.

Taehyung came out of the mindlink and looked at it. It was the dried blood of Tuan. He kept it separately to clean it.

"That is..." Before Taehyung could come up with something she said.

"Blood. " She said.

"Its you know. While hunting..." He stuttered.

"You were not here for months. It's been only two days since you returned and you were in Alpha Seokjin's mansion. As of my knowledge you guys won't go hunting in other's territory. Correct me if i'm wrong." She said.

"Nope. You are right. We can't hunt in others grounds." He said.

"I know your liking towards these objects. You will not keep your things dirty for long. Also this weapon is dearest to you. You won't forget to clean it for long. This has been used to harm someone in these two days. The amount of blood shows it was not just a scratch. What did you do?" She asked.

"Umm...I don't know how will you take this. You are going to be my Luna. I can't keep anymore secrets from you. When i heard from Jimin about this asshole who tried to touch you, I couldn't control myself. When i reached Jin Hyung's mansion he was captured and kept as a prisoner. My wolf couldn't keep him alive. So we slit his throat then and there." He said.

"Oh god." She covered her mouth with her hands.

"Don't worry. It has been handled. It has been made to be a mafia murder. He has no family. So nothing to worry about. Also he was accused of sex trafficking." He said.

"How can you kill someone and act like nothing happened. Everything i'm doing is to avoid this blood shed on my name. Please don't do this." She said.

He moved forward and cupped both her cheeks and looked deeply into her tear filled eyes and said.

"Princess. If someone tried to touch you or hurt you i will kill him even if he is one of my brothers. That is my protective instinct. I can't control it even if i tried to. This is going to be more stronger when we bond. No one can stop me from doing so, Not even you. I will do anything to protect my mate. Now leave all of this and let's have dinner. It's already late." He put on the tshirt and took her for having dinner. Her mind was still processing his words that whole night.

*********************************************

"Oppa. Eat something. You have been only drinking blood for days." Lisa said.

Jungkook was sitting on the couch and the empty blood pouches were spread all over the floor.

"I'm not in the mood to hear your suggestions. Don't you have any party to attend. " Jungkook asked getting up and walking towards the refrigerator to pick up next pouch.

He looked at the remaining three pouches. This won't help him to get through the night. He dialed the blood banks number and ordered for the new box within an hour.

"Your blood thirst is getting worst. Are you fine?" Lisa asked with concern.

"Didn't i mentioned you to get lost? Because of your stupidity i have lost so much. Isn't that enough already?" He said.