Chapter 38 | His Pups

Yoongi placed Y/n on the base of a tree. His eyes fixed on Jungkook. His nails elongated and eyes glowed red. Jungkook leaped on to Yoongi but got hit by Taehyung. He punched so hard that it
broke Jungkook's jaw. Blood spilled out of his mouth. Taehyung was in his human form. He held Jungkook by his throat and threw punches on his face. Jungkook was at the verge of loosing consciousness. Before he could punch anymore Yoongi and Namjoon held Taehyung back.

"Taehyungah take Y/n back ASAP. Her wolf did something and absorbed the blue wolfsbane which was in my body. You need to take her back to your mansion." Yoongi said.

"We will take Jungkook back. Let's sort this by rules." Namjoon said.

"Rules? Rules huh? Fuck rules. The next time when i see him, he will be begging for his life. Bastard." Taehyung snarled and looked back at Y/n. He ran towards her and scooped her up in his arms. The chopper landed on the clearance infront of the abandoned mansion. He carefully placed her inside and got in.

*******************************************
It was almost midnight when Y/n woke up. Her eyes met with worried Taehyung who was sitting beside her on the bed.

"Alpha" She hugged him tightly. Tears started to pour down her cheeks. He snuggled into the crook of her neck.

"You had no idea how fucked up i was for the past few days. Sorry princess. I couldn't protect you." He said.

She looked at him and cupped his face.

"No. I should be the one to say sorry. I should have listened to you." She said with her puffy eyes. He captured her lips and kissed her like there was no tomorrow. That's when the pain started to hit her. She moaned through the kiss asking for more of his touch. He undressed himself and shred off her clothes which he changed her into after reaching the hotel. His kisses travelled to her neck and his eyes got stuck on the purple marks on her skin and then to the bite mark on her mating mark. Rage filled his eyes. She felt the change in his demeanour. But her whimper from the pain made Taehyung to come out of his trance.

He sucked on her skin and decorated it with his marks. His hand travelled to her core and his fingers moved in and out. Her moans became loud. He inserted himself inside her. His thrusts became more and more rough. His eyes glowed. He couldn't hold it and they both released. He bit on the other shoulder for marking her and licked clean the mark. Her pain subsided. She felt the bond being strengthened back.

The night went on with their sinful acts until she fell asleep because of the exhaustion. Taehyung couldn't sleep a bit. His mind wandered over the things happened. He almost lost his mind when she got abducted. He knows Snow must have made an appearance before Jungkook to escape from his hands. Jungkook might be knowing the truth by now.

He looked at the naked beauty sleeping in his arms. Her bite wound was healing because of the bond. It was already 8 in the morning. Without waking her up he got out of the bed and covered her properly with the blanket. He got into the washroom and took a warm bath. When he finished and got outside he checked on her. She was still in deep sleep. Her temperature was still up but because of her exhausted sleep she was not feeling the pain from the heat.

He sat on the couch and mindlinked Yoongi.

!!Hyung!!
!!Taehyungah, How is she?!!
!!She is fine. Tired and sleeping.!!
!!What about her wolf?!!
!!Not responding. May be gone back to hibernation to heal.!!
!!Hmm. Wait till next full moon.!!
!!What about you Hyung? You alright?!!
!!I'm fine kid. Her wolf absorbed all the wolfsbane out of me. When are you coming back? Alaska is not safe!!
!!We will return once the heat cycle is over. I can't make her travel in this situation.!!
!!How's her wound? I saw it when her wolf came to rescue me.!!
!!It's healing. Where is he?!!
!!Chained in Hoseok's Mansion. His wounds are healing at the rate of a human's. His hybrid is not responding. I guess her wolf took him down. The claw marks are too deep like she was trying to kill him. But we don't know what exactly happened. He is not answering either. He now knows about her wolf.!!
!!I don't want to see him. I will not be able to control myself from slitting his throat. She has gone through hell. All i care about now is her safety. Will meet when i'm back Hyung.!!