Chapter 9 | Kim Namjoon

She was laying on her bed after taking a long shower. Jiuen called her to make sure she is ok and told her about Yu Sung her fiance informed about her leaving the party. Y/n was utterly confused. She don't remember a thing after she drank that juice. Maybe Yu Sung is talking truth. Maybe his manager would have took her to her house. Maybe Yoongi would have abducted her from here . All these thoughts made her head hurt. She decided to take a nap.

*********************************************

"Namjoonah should i inform Jin hyung about this. He is the only one who can protect her more because she is literally of Crimson pack." Yoongi asked.

"No hyung. Till Jin hyung comes back Soobin is looking after the pack business since he is the Beta. I'll inform him to make the security tight since we already had a rogue attack in the west side of Jimin's border last week. He will not doubt anything. But the thing now we should discuss is about her scent. Why is it affecting only Alpha's. We should try to access more information about her." Namjoon stated.

"I have a file about her details. But it does not have that much info about her native town. I couldn't find anything fishy in those." Yoongi said.

"Hyung then we should use our outside sources and get everything about her ASAP." Jhope said.

"Yes. They are already working on that. We can expect something tomorrow." Yoongi informed.

"Namjoonah. Jungkook was telling that her scent made his beasts to become one even if it was for some time. What do you think of that? Her scent affected us all. So it should be just like that to him too right? Since he was a hybrid maybe he felt it too much." Jhope asked.

"No. There should be something we are missing out. Jungkook will never be wrong when it comes to his hybrid part. He has been searching the girl who god mother mentioned to him about. He was so into that job of studying all the girls he found beautiful that he finally forgot what he was searching for. Remember the Jungkookie who was shy even to look at a girl. How do you think he changed this much. Now he sleeps with any woman he can get his hands on. I thought he may have found something in Miss Lisa. But no, he still sleeps with many behind her back and he lies to himself that he likes Miss Lisa." Namjoon said.

"Then is she the one God mother was talking about, who can help him to control his beasts. Then they are destined and we can't do anything about it" Jhope said.

A growl erupted from Yoongi. If it was someone else then he would have slit his throat in one swift move.

"Sorry Hyung." Jhope apologized.

"We should do something. Jungkook wants her only to get his control over the hybrid. He don't care about anything else. After finding her he will do any tricky shit and will use her to get what he wants. After that he will free her. But we can't allow that. If he is not considering and accepting her as a mate then we can't allow him to just use her for his powers. I believe that before Jungkook Yoongi hyung chose her as his Luna to be. Our rules are always to protect human world by retaining the peace in supernatural world. So we should let Yoongi hyung take her as his Luna. She is a human and we should consider her safety. Above all moon goddess always wanted to protect people who are in love. We are her children and we should choose her path." Namjoon said.

"Namjoonah. Thankyou for standing with me. You know she hates us more than anything in this world now. she has seen Jungkook's vampire. She will never accept my love. She thinks we are all monsters and told me to never show my face to her. She is not like other girls who drools over us. She is different Namjoonah." Yoongi said.

"Then we should do something. We should make her understand that we will never harm her. We have only a little time left. By now others would have reached God mother's cave. Let me talk to her hyung." Namjoon said.