Chapter 41 | Decision

"What?" Yeonjun felt like the earth under his feet just slipped away.

"Kim Taehyung is not just a true Alpha Wolf. Inside him there is a Vampire who is put into an eternal sleep with the help of a powerful Seal." Yoongi said.

"No no. I can't believe this. But how is it possible?" Yeonjun pulled his hair in frustration.

"Vampire genes runs in his mother's blood. She was born to a Vampire and a human. Born out of wedlock, she was banished from her family and was forced to live as a slave in one of the vampire palace. She had no powers and was born human. At the earlier times there were frequent wars between Vampire clans and Werewolves. Taehyung's father freed her in one of his war with the Vampire clan which was holding her as slave. He fell in love with her and made her his Luna. Taehyung was born as a true Alpha wolf and as the years passed his dormant vampire genes awakened. Unlike Jungkook his Vampire bonded with the Wolf but not with his human. His grandfather worried that Taehyung will be hunted down for his hybrid powers. So he seeked the help of a witch and performed dark magic to stop him from transforming to the hybrid. He was trained in his human form not able to transform. Jimin was the one to introduce him to us. We met frequently in the woods away from our packs and became friends. Everything was fine until we met Jungkook. Jungkook's presence triggered Taehyung's hybrid and broke the spell. He transformed to his hybrid and almost ripped out Jungkook's heart. Our parents involved and stopped Taehyung. He was just 14. Young but too fast and powerful enough to take down a dozen of highly trained delta wolves and even a Beta. We could just watch the massacre happening in front of us. That was the first bloodshed we all witnessed in our life. Taehyung was killing whoever came in his way with his bare hands. Jimin almost lost his life when he tried to hold down Taehyung. Taehyung left him thinking he was dead. His sole motive was to hunt down and kill Jungkook. Somehow our fathers manged to chain him up. They took him to God mother on Jungkook's words. She knew the consequences and decided to unbound Taehyung's vampire. She used dark magic and sealed Taehyung's Vampire inside him and put his conscious to an eternal sleep. She made all his vampire genes dormant as it was and created a seal between his werewolf and the vampire." Yoongi said.

"It's too much information. Why can't we take his blood without breaking the seal? Even though his vampire is sealed, his blood still holds the hybrid powers right?" Yeonjun asked.

"No, we need to take the blood when they are fully transformed. Otherwise the blood will not hold that much healing power. In the hybrid form all the powers and senses will be heightened almost six times than that of a werewolf or vampire. In the case of Taehyung, i guess it will be more than six. A drop of blood will be enough to heal a knife wound in seconds." Yoongi said.

"So if we break the seal we all die. If we seek Jungkook Hyung's help we all die in his revenge. I see no difference. So it's better to die with the hands of Alpha i guess." Yeonjun said.

"Taehyung thinks he can bond with his hybrid. If he couldn't do it, then i guess it will be the end of us all." Yoongi got up from the log and walked towards the mansion. Yeonjun followed silently.

*********************************************
Taehyung carefully held her hands in his. She was in deep sleep. He felt like she lost some more weight.

"Princess." He whispered.

"hmm.." She hummed without opening her eyes. Even when she was asleep she reacted to Taehyung's voice. His eyes moved to her pregnant belly. He could see the movements through her silky dress. He caressed her belly and closed his eyes to sense his pups. He kissed on her dried lips and sniffed her scent before making his ways towards the door. A maid was standing at the door.

"Tell her that i went for an urgent meeting with the other Alpha's. Make sure she doesn't stress a lot. I will be back by Lunch." Taehyung said and walked away.