Chapter 27 | Getting Closer

"Alpha" She shouted and ran towards Taehyung.

He was wearing only his tracks and his one hand was chained to the wall and other chain was around his waist. Blood was oozing out from the skin which touched the chains. It looked like he was trying to get out of it so hard that the chains started to tear his skin. He was almost on the verge of loosing consciousness.

"Alpha, Look at me. Don't black out. Keep your eyes open." She cupped his cheeks and tried to shake him out of his daze. It was more like he was drugged.

She looked around and found some used syringes and it was a lot. Some of it was recently used. Her eyes stopped at the bottle on the old wooden table. She stood up and walked towards the table and took the bottle in her hands. It was a yellow solution.

Yellow Wolfsbane.

The bottle was half empty and there was empty bottles dumped in the corner along with some syringes.

She looked at Taehyung and the chains. His one hand was free, which made her to confirm that he injected the wolfsbane and chained himself. She looked around the ground for the key and found it. She went to him and unchained him.

He leaned on to her and hugged her on her waist. She put his hands on her shoulder and made him to stand on his legs. Since he was not fully unconscious he was able to walk slowly with her support. She took him to the bedroom and laid him on the bed.

He started to toss and turn on the bed mumbling something in Korean. But she was able to pick up the word Snow. She sat on the bed, took his hands on her's and cupped his cheeks.

"Alpha, Just sleep. You will be fine." She said to him.

She felt he was calming down and his eyes were closed. She can see the wolfsbane vapours coming out of his wounds and it was healing. The wounds on his hands was already healed and only the dried blood was left. She looked at the wounds on the waist which was healing rapidly.

*********************************************

Sunlight from the open window made Taehyung to wake up from his sleep. He blinked for a few times to get a clear vision of his surroundings. But his whole body freezed when he sensed the hands on his abs. Her scent made him to calm his nerves. He caressed her long hair which fell loose on the bed. Her head was on his bare chest and he felt her breaths on his skin. She was in deep sleep so he didn't tried to woke her up. He smiled at the scene in front of her. He wished if all his mornings was like this. But his smile was wiped out after remembering the previous night. He could remember some glimpses of her calling him and taking him to the room. He was sure by now she would have figured out what happened.

His thoughts were interrupted when he felt her moving. She blinked a few times and looked up at him. By seeing him already up and the position they were in, she immediately stood up and got out of the bed and walked into the bathroom. After freshening up she walked out of the bathroom and looked at him without any expression on her face.

"I'm going back to the mansion. Hope you will be there for breakfast." Without hearing his reply she walked out of the front door.

*********************************************

They were having their breakfast. Taehyung felt she was feeling hurt through his bond. He figured out that she was blaming herself for what he had done yesterday.

"Princess..." His words were stopped by hers.

"Not here. We can talk in private after the food." She said calmly.

*********************************************

"Are you trying to kill yourself? Is it because of me? Did i do something wrong?" She started to throw a bunch of questions.