Chapter 48 | Ayahuasca

"Isabella.." Before they could get lost in each other forever a voice echoed through the silent hallway dragging them both back to reality. Isabella flinched and moved away from Yoongi untying herself from his hands. Her eyes spotted a glaring Y/n in the hallway. Isabella stood rooted on her place sensing the waves of heat coming off her sister.

Y/n stomped towards them and held on Isabella's hand. Shooting a glare at Yoongi she pulled Isabella and turned to walk away but her steps came into halt when Yoongi held Isa's other hand to stop them.

"Y/n it's not her fault. I was the one..." Yoongi's voice was cut off by a deep voice.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Taehyung walked towards them with hands stuffed inside his pockets. Isabella pulled her hand out of Yoongi's before Taehyung notices it.

No one said anything but his eyes travelled to steaming Y/n, then to worried Isabella and to Yoongi. He blinked his eyes changing to that of hybrid.

God, he is invading Y/n's thoughts. Isabella shuddered. The whole effects of the drinks she chugged down the whole day vanished into thin air.

Taehyung's aura changed. Darkness seeped into his eyes making him more intimidating and scarier.

"Isabella, he touched you didn't he?" Taehyung growled and moved closer to Yoongi, his nails elongating.

"No no no." Isa stood infront of Yoongi and Y/n rushed to stop Taehyung.

"Alpha, calm down. Let's leave. Please." Y/n held Taehyung's biceps and begged with her teary eyes.

"Oppa, he didn't do anything." Isabella said softly. Taehyung zoned out for a second and looked back at Isa.

"Yeonjun is waiting at the door. He will take you back to the mansion. Isabella, Go. NOW." Taehyung commanded. Isabella took a sorrowful look at Yoongi and walked away towards the exit.

When Isa exited the hallway Taehyung's aura was back. Yoongi's nails extended sensing the younger's bloodthirsty look.

"Alpha, let's leave." Y/n tugged on Taehyung's suit. She was the only one now stopping the brothers from tearing each other apart.

"You're so wrong if you think you can get your hands on Isabella." Taehyung snarled.

"I'm not trying to do anything wrong." Yoongi said back.

"You lost Y/n and now you're trying to lure her sister?" Yoongi growled in disbelief hearing Taehyung's comment.

"That's it. We're LEAVING." Y/n shouted making Taehyung to look at her glaring eyes. Throwing one last warning glance at Yoongi, Taehyung pulled Y/n's hand and walked away.

*********************************************

"What was that?" Y/n threw her phone on the bed.

"What was what?" Taehyung asked unbuttoning his shirt.

"Don't make me repeat those words." She glared at him.

"Princess. You are getting riled up over nothing." He tossed his shirt away, moving closer to her.

"Don't touch me." She slapped away his hand.

"Ok fine. I get it. You are angry over what i said to Dark Moon Alpha, right?"

"How could you say that to him? It's terrible."

"I don't care. Is there anything wrong in that?"

"Yes there is. First of all we don't know what happened. Maybe i misinterpreted the situation. But you just straight up insulted him."