Chapter 16 | Blood Moon Pack

She locked the door and followed Taehyung like a lost puppy. Taehyung opened his back door and signalled her to get inside. She got inside and her brown orbs met with his.

"Mr. Min"

"Taehyungah drop me at Jin Hyung's border. I have some pack business to attend." Yoongi said.

She understood that he was avoiding her intentionally. She looked at Namjoon who gave her a sympathetic smile. Her eyes started to fill. She was not aware why she was feeling this way but the pain in her heart started to cloud her eyes. She tried hard not to cry like a week woman. The one's who swore to protect her is now escorting her to the monster's den. She lost all hope. Nobody will be there to save her. She started accepting her fate.

*********************************************

Designers started to gather around her with lots of dresses. Everything was of black colour. Taehyung commanded that he need to see her in the most expensive and beautiful dresses which must be Black. She stood in the middle like a lifeless doll. They waited for her response to proceed with her choice. But her soul was somewhere else. She was thinking about Yoongi. When they reached Seokjin's border Yoongi got out of the car and moved to another and took off. He didn't even looked at her once. Her chain of thoughts was broken by the husky sound which was none other than Taehyung's.

"Princess. Select one or else i will select which will not be of your liking. We don't have time."

She checked all the dress. All of them was either short which will be upto her thighs or will be showing her cleavage. She selected one which was more covering than others. But much to her dismay she looked like a slut. Taehyung didn't agreed to see her whenever she tried on each of the dress. He told that only Jungkook is allowed to see her in those. All the dresses were packed. She was dressed in a beautiful black dress which was selected by Taehyung. She thought it would be a stripper dress since it was selected by him. But it was beautiful and hugged her curves perfectly. It was long and resembled that of a wedding dress which was elegant and beautiful. Her hair and makeup was done perfectly to match the dress. She looked like a bride. Bride of the demon.

Taehyung's mouth opened wide when his eyes met her. She was looking perfect. She was looking like a demonic angel. So pure and innocent.

Wtf is this woman doing to me?

"Now you look like my brother's Bride. Let's go princess . Pack all the dresses she tried on and get that to Blood Moon's Mansion." Taehyung said to the staff.

"Why? You said we are going to meet Jungkook. Not to stay there forever." She asked.

"Sunshine. Do you think after seeing you like this he will let you go. Nah. You are his mate love. It is proven and nobody will able to deny it."

Love? Really? When did you started to call a woman by names?

"No. I'm not his mate. Mate's don't exist. You can't force me. It's against your law."

"Taehyung is saying truth Y/n. You are Jungkook's mate." Namjoon entered the room and said. He couldn't take his eyes from her. Indeed she was looking like a bride and the black color reminded him about whom she belongs to. There's nothing he can do now. Let the fate decide.

"But.."

"Princess..see we don't have much time left. No more arguments. Do you want me to call a vampire and make him to control your mind or do you wish to be in your concious mind? Choice is yours senorita."

She said nothing and walked towards the exit followed by some girls holding the long fabrics.

The whole car ride was silent. Nobody talked. She accepted her fate. She will be a slut for him from now on. She have to do this for her family. She have to endure this shame. After two hours they reached infront of the mansion. It was huge. More like a castle. Maids and guards lined in front. There were some kids standing in the side ways. Everyone was looking eagerly towards the car. Taehyung opened the door.