Chapter 8 | Monsters

"Oppaa. Have you seen Y/n somewhere" Jiuen asked.

"Ha yes baby. She was not feeling well. So she told me to inform you that she is leaving. You were busy on the dance floor." Her Fiance said.

"Oppa. What? You should have called me. Is she ok? Let me call her. No let me go and check on her. She was not feeling well for a week." Jiuen said.

"It's ok baby. Do you think i will let her go alone. I told my manager to drop her safely at home. Don't worry. He called me a minute ago telling that he dropped her and he is returning. Now its late night. Let her rest. Let's go and meet her tomorrow." He said.

"Hmm. Ok then. I hope she is ok. But i was planning to surprise her by letting her to meet BTS members. She doesn't know about my family's relationship with them. I just wanted to surprise her. Anyway. Next time i will surely introduce her to them." She said.

"Baby, destiny had different plans. plans that will surprise you for sure." He murmured.

"What? did you said something?" Jiuen asked.

"No nothing. Let's go."

*********************************************

Yoongi took her in bridal style and walked out of the room. He carefully listened to every noise inside the building. He mindlinked Namjoon that he is leaving. He mindlinked one of his bodyguard and told him to bring the Car to the main door. Everybody was either drunk or busy with dancing, so nobody noticed anything. He placed her in the passenger seat and put on the seat belts. He got in and drove the car. Throughout the journey he was taking glances at her and made sure she is comfortable. His apartment was close by the Kang's mansion. So he took her there. He reached the parking lot, took her in bridal style and walked towards the Lift.

After taking a shower Yoongi came outside drying his hair with a towel. He looked at the woman sleeping peacefully on his bed. He sat near her on the side of the bed and watched her carefully. This has become a habit of him to watch her sleeping. She was still in her party wear. He wanted to change her clothes into a comfortable one but when she wakes up she will not like it. He had no one to help him with this because they were in his apartment. If it was his mansion then there will be maids all around. Earlier Jhope mindlinked him that they left the party and nothing problematic happened. Jhope told everything to Namjoon and now Namjoon is also with them to sort out this situation. Yoongi covered her properly with the blanket. His room was now filled with his scent mixed with hers which was making him hard to leave the room. He don't want her to wake up and see a man sleeping in the room so he left. Before leaving he made sure to turn on all the lights.

*********************************************

Rays of morning sun coming through the curtains fell on her face which made her to open her eyes. She started blinking and take in the surroundings.

Huh. Where am i? I was in the anniversary party of Jiuen's parents. Oh i think i drank so much that i slept in her house.

She removed the blanket and started getting up. That was when someone knocked on the door. Her movements stopped. She watched the door getting opened expecting Jiuen. But it was a man. Not just a man. It was Min Yoongi of BTS. He was wearing a black tshirt and sweatpants and his hair was messy. For a moment she thought this was a dream untill he smiled and said.

"Good morning Y/n"

"What the fuck. This is not real." She said.

He giggled hearing her swearing. "This is real. You are in my apartment. Last night you fell unconscious in the party. So i took.."

"Stop. No. Oh no no no. This should not happen. No no" Memories of Jungkook started filling her brain. Monsters they are all monsters, that's what something inside was warning her. She looked terrified.