Chapter 21 | The Stranger

The whole room turned silent. Namjoon couldn't believe what he heard.

"Are you sure you wish to continue? Please choose wisely. You will have to follow the rules and live with the pack until Alpha Jeon grants." Taehyung said.

"Yes. I'm fine with it." She said.

"What has Alpha Jeon to say on this?" Seokjin Asked.

"If she is happy with it then i will provide the protection under my pack." Jungkook said with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Then this matter is closed. She will be under the protection of Blood Moon Pack. If Alpha Jeon failed to protect her then he will no longer be her custodian. Do anyone have to ask or say anything" Seokjin asked.

"Yes. Since Miss Y/n is in Blood Moon pack i would like to put a proposal before Alpha Jeon. I would like to accept Miss Y/n as my mate and Luna of Dark Moon Pack. " Yoongi stood up and asked.

A small gasp was heard from Jimin who was totally unaware of Yoongi's interest.

Before Jungkook could answer one of the Alpha stood up.

"As you all are aware of my desperate search for a Luna for Mid Night Pack, My wolf would like to challenge Alpha Min on this proposal and make Miss Y/n as my Luna of Mid Night Pack."

Nobody expected that one except Seokjin who was very well aware of Taehyung's interest in Y/n. It was more likely to be his wolf's interest. Seokjin had noticed many times Taehyung's eyes changing to red whenever he looked towards Y/n.

"A challenge has been called. Miss Y/n is the one to take a decision. According to our rules, if two wolves challenge for a mate, either the mate can choose one of them or the wolves will have to fight to death or yield and claim the mate. Miss Y/n you are bound to follow the rules." Seokjin said.

"I don't want to be the reason of any more fight. I don't want to be anyone's Luna. I beg you to call off this challenge. Please.." She said with a tear escaping from her eyes.

Before anyone could react Jungkook stood up and said.

"Miss Y/n does not approve for the challenge. As the Alpha of Blood Moon Pack i deny the proposal from both Alpha Min and Alpha Kim on behalf of Miss Y/n."

Yoongi was fuming with anger. He thought he can convince her but before he could say anything Jungkook denied the proposal.

"This matter is also sorted. Hope we can wind up the meeting. I need some good sleep. My head is fuming after watching this whole drama." Jimin said.

Y/n left the meeting with Jungkook. Taehyung left with Jimin.

"Hyung how can you easily approve for this. You know that she will not be safe here. We should have tried to talk her out of it." Hoseok asked Seokjin.

"Ya Kids. We can't force her. In my opinion what happened today was for good. If she accepted the challenge then think of what in the hell will happen next. Do you think it will be easy for us to watch our brothers fighting till death?" Seokjin said.

"Hyung Taehyung really gave me a heart attack. When did he chose Y/n as his Luna? I thought he hates her for some reason." Namjoon said

"He like her. i don't think it is love. It's just he thinks she is mysterious and lonely. He always had a liking towards mysterious objects. Now Yoongi Hyung have only one way. Tell her what you feel. She doesn't believe in love anymore. She doesn't believe anyone anymore. By giving her to Jungkook we all had made a great sin. Yoongi Hyung you are the only one who can bring back her old self before someone else manipulate and take her away." Namjoon said.