Chapter 3 | The Alpha's Luna

She was in the convenience store to buy groceries. Her eyes went to the kpop album section. There was a seperate row for BTS hits. It's been almost four months now. Even though they were in the same city she didn't even got a chance to see them once. Rumours are spreading that they are busy with their private lives. So there won't be concerts anymore. Still she hopes one day she will be in that crowd, chanting their names, singing and dancing with them. For once in her lifetime she want to feel the real happiness. She want to get out of this boring world.

The door bell in the convenience store made her come back to reality. She paid for the things and left for home. It was dark. Cold wind was lightly swaying her open hair. She was going to close the gate when she noticed a car parked in the opposite side of the road. The dark tinted glass made her hard to see if there was someone inside. She has never seen a car parked here before. Nobody in the neighborhood can afford that model of car. She was not aware of which Brand but even a kindergarten kid can guess that only a millionaire can afford that. She brushed off her creepy thoughts and went inside the house.

*********************************************
Two hours before..

"Yaa...the details you asked about. It was an easy job. We got only her Korean profile. We couldn't find more about what she was doing before. For that we need to use some foreign contacts. It will take time. If you want i will tell the boys to collect those details."

He was going through the file his manager presented.

"So she is not working in Samsung. Let me check if this is genuine "

He took the file and the key of his Hyundai Palisade. He made a one last look on the address given in the file before taking off.
It was a one hour trip. Traffic in the city was hectic. He was getting impatient. Finally he reached the destination. He was the best in tracking scent among the Seven. So this was an easy job for him. He parked the car infront of her house. He lowered the window and took a deep sniff. Mild scent of the forest hit his snout confirming that he is right. Lights in the upper floor was turned off. He was about to open the door to check out when the scent started getting stronger. He checked his rear view mirror. There she was in a track pants and tshirt with some bags of groceries in her hands. He closed his window glass. She opened the gate and was about to close it. Suddenly she looked straight into the Car. For a moment he thought he was caught stalking. Then he realised it was tinted glass. She scrunched her nose in confusion and climbed the stairs, opened the door and made a one last look into the car and closed the door. Lights were turned on. He waited till her lights in the hall to turn off.

*********************************************
Three hours later..

It's past two in the midnight. Still the light in her room was on. He thought of leaving after she slept but the light in the room made him to doubt if she was still awake. He opened his car door and slowly made his way to the gate. His werewolf instincts was on high alert. There was no movements anywhere. Only the howling of the passing winds were heard. He climbed the Gate to the other side and went to the stairs. He reached the upper floor. From there he climbed to the terrace and jumped in to the Balcony. He tried to pick up any noise or movements. But there was nothing.

Looks like moon goddess is on my side.

The balcony doors was open. He slid the doors very slowly without making any sound. He entered inside. There she was curled up like a baby in a pool of blanket.

So she is afraid of dark rooms.

He went near her and kneeled down on the side of the bed. Her room smelled like heavens. He felt like he reached home after an exhausted schedule. Her scent calmed his inner beast. He lightly touched her hair making sure that it will not wake her up. She was in her dream world. He started playing with her curls.