Chapter 29 | Heat

"Princess.."

Y/n took his eyes off Ji Han's dead body and looked at Taehyung. She stared at him. Taehyung ran towards her and hugged her. Her scent was too much which clogged Taehyung's mind. He shut down Fang to get some control. This was not the right moment to give in to his hormones. Taehyung felt her sniffing on his neck. He moved back to check on her for any injuries. He looked at her eyes which was still glowing Red. He looked around to see everyone staring at her.

*Yeonjunah you all right?* He looked at the limping Yeonjun.

*Yes Alpha. My wounds are healing fast. I'm fine.* He said.

*Call the medics if required. I hope we didn't loose anyone.* He said.

*No Hyung. Everyone's heavily injured but healing.* Yeonjun said.

*Clean the yard. I want all the bodies transferred to the research. Identify them and inform the families if required. Let's deal with the rest later. Everyone return back to your home. We need to be alone.* Taehyung said and looked at Y/n. She was still staring at him and his moving mouth like she was trying to interpret what he was saying.

He took the spear from her hand and took her inside. He opened the room and made her to sit on the bed. He kept the spear on the table and walked towards her. She was carefully watching all his actions. He sat near her and looked at her.

"Y/n?" He called her but she stared at him.

"Who are you?" He asked but no reply. Her scent was elevating by passing minute. It was getting hard for him to endure the pain on his hard groin. She touched on his blood drenched shirt and sniffed on her hands.

"Oh it's the blood stain from the fight. Let me just change quickly. He stood and walked towards the wardrobe and took out sweatpants. He looked back at her who was now standing and staring at him.

"Uhm...Y/n doesn't do this. I know i'm handsome but it feels creepy." He said and walked inside the washroom to change. He came back wearing only his sweatpants and she was still standing on the same position staring at him. He stood in front of her. She moved closer to him and tiptoed. She started to rub her cheeks on his side of the face and neck. Taehyung understood that she was scenting him.

Among wolves Scenting was an intimate way to mark the mate. It was often done by mated couples.

Taehyung held on to her waist because of the bubbling sense of pleasure inside him. All he wanted was to push her on to the bed and fuck her in every possible positions. She sniffed on his neck again and again to make sure her scent is on him perfectly. The next step she did was totally unexpected and struck Taehyung like a lightning.

She sat on the bed and moved her hair to show her shoulder blade. She pushed down the left sleeve of her clothing and bared the neck to him. She leaned back on her right arm on the bed and spread her legs to both the sides.

Taehyung stood there like a statue. She was asking him to mate with her and mark her. He tried his hard to not give in to his rut hormones.

He made her to sit right on the bed. He moved her sleeves back and looked at her eyes which was still glowing but seemed lifeless. He caressed her white highlighted hair.

"You are her wolf right?" He asked and she blinked in return.

"I get it. You are not yet connected with her. It's obvious that she has no idea of you but you know doesn't you? You are in heat still you are not feeling the pain. Your emotions are connected only with your human side which means she will be feeling everything in double. You coward piece of shit. She has been through hell and all you did was hide inside her. I want to talk to my mate now. Change back. Give control to her. NOW...It's my command." His eyes changed to red which meant Fang was back. He was already steaming with rage.