Chapter 43 | The Devil

"Who the fuck are you?" She screamed clutching on to her towel.

"I'm your mate. Calm down Muffin." He moved closer and touched her arms. She flinched and looked at his elongated nails.

"No you are not. Your eyes are different. It's similar to that of....Alpha Jeon" She moved back from him.

"Jeon? Another hybrid?" He muttered under his breath.

"Yeonj..." She tried to call Yeonjun but Taehyung cupped her mouth and pushed her on to the wall.

"Don't fight Luna. I'm Taehyung's hybrid." She stopped her movements and looked at him. He took his hands away from her mouth and kept on the wall near her head.

"I'm Taehyung's hybrid." He repeated his words.

"He is an Alpha werewolf. Not a hybrid." She said firmly.

"Seems like you were the only one kept in the dark. Aigoo.." He smirked.

"I don't believe you." She said.

"See this?" He pulled out the chain with her wedding ring which was inside his tshirt. She held it and looked closely.

"It's my wedding ring." She whispered.

"Mine is in the chain on your neck." He said. Her hands touched the ring on her neck.

"Don't you feel me through the bond? I'm your mate." He traced her jawline.

"No it can't be. Why would he keep this a secret from me?" She murmured.

"I was sealed away. You fell ill because of the pregnancy and was unconscious for days. They needed hybrid blood to heal you. The seal was removed from Taehyung and they revoked me. I transferred my blood into you and you healed. You will have to intake my blood frequently till child birth." He said.

"What?...no...you are crazy." She couldn't believe what he was saying.

"Why would i lie to you Love? You can feel it through the bond yet you are denying the truth." He came closer to her ear and whispered.

"You are not him. Change back. I need to talk to him." She said.

"There is no him anymore. It was just a consciousness. I'm the real Kim Taehyung." He was so closer that his lips almost brushed hers.

"No it can't be." A tear escaped her eyes thinking of losing him forever.

"Princess..." He wiped off the tears and caressed her face.

"Huh? Alpha?" For a moment she thought he was back when she heard him calling her princess. But his eyes reminded her the opposite.

"Princess. Eventually i will be bonded with my human consciousness. That's how it is for a hybrid. Like werewolves there is no separate human and wolf consciousness for a fully bonded hybrid. You don't have to worry about anything else other than our pups." He caressed her baby bump.

"If your concern is about the eyes...." he blinked and it was back to normal human eyes "See...It's back to normal." He smiled. Even though he was resembling Taehyung there was something devilish in his appearance. Y/n could feel it. There was a familiar warmth missing in his touch. He was telling the truth. Eventually his human emotions and memories will be back and he will be bonded with his human consciousness. He could already feel it. He was not fully devoid of the human emotions now. The moment he caught her scent, he became obsessed.

He sniffed her and peppered her neck with butterfly kisses. He was trying to calm her down. When he kissed on her mating mark she melted in his arms. His kisses became sloppy and moved to her jawline and then he captured her lips. She didn't reciprocated it since she was still in a haze. He devoured her lips. His hand moved to the end of the towel and to her bare thighs. His hand was about to touch her core but she stopped him. He looked at her.