Chapter 33 | The Truth

"How is it going everything with your wife?" Taehyung asked.

"You know her right. Other than her weird mood swings everything else is fine." Jungkook replied.

"The pup?" Taehyung carefully watched Jungkook.

"A girl. We already did the gender reveal because of her pestering. Miss Jisoo and Miss Rose was there. Namjoon Hyung would have got to know about that."

"He didn't told anything about that." Taehyung replied.

"He might have thought of waiting till i inform you all." Jungkook said.

"Hmm. Any attacks so far? I had two recently. One ally and other vampires." Taehyung said.

"I heard about that. Ji Han. He might have lost his mind because of the drugs. Or else how can someone with a normal mind think of attacking one of the Seven." Jungkook said.

"Fucker." Taehyung cursed thinking about him.

"We had some issues in the border. But delta's handled it. It was not a big one. I should choose my Beta soon. Someone should be there to handle the pack matters when i'm away. I have been waiting for Kai to complete his training. He must duel with the Deltas to earn the position" Jungkook said.

"He is a kid Jungkookah. Don't be too rough on him. I saw him recently. Young blood. He reminds me of you. He is a good choice." Taehyung said.

"I'm afraid of his and Lisa's bonding. I hope he will be able to handle her pestering. How's Yeonjun with Y/n?" Jungkook asked.

"It's really good. It was not much of a problem for them since they were of same age. Yet she treats him like her younger brother, like a kid. He calls her Noona sometimes." Taehyung smiled thinking about them.

Their chat went on till Taehyung felt an uneasiness. He sniffed the air and he realised what it was. He looked at Jungkook who was sniffing the air.

"Jungkookah calm your beast. I will be back." He stood up and walked outside towards his bedroom.

He opened the door to see Y/n sitting on the bed clutching on her stomach. She stood up and smiled on seeing Taehyung.

"I was going to call you for dinner. Wh.." Her words were cut off by Taehyung.

"Are you in pain? Do you want me to call a doctor?" Taehyung showered her with questions.

She understood that he got to know about her being in periods.

"I'm fine Alpha. It's a normal thing. Not that much of painful." She assured him.

He sniffed the air again and his eyes blinked red.

"God don't smell it. It feels weird." She hit playfully on his biceps. Blood creeped on her cheeks.

"You have no idea how sweet your scent mixed with..."

"Stop it. You are making me feel embarrassed." She looked at him and and covered her cheeks.

He pulled her closer and sniffed her.

"You should rest. I'll arrange for the dinner for you here." He said.

"No, you won't. We have a guest. It's rude not to eat with him. I was the one to call him for dinner. I'm totally fine and i'm used to this pain. Let's have dinner together and that's it. No more talking on this." Y/n looked at Taehyung with narrowed eyes. Before he could convince her she walked towards the door.

"I'll be waiting for you both. Don't be late." She said and left.

********************************************