Chapter 4 | His Weakness

He came closer to her and started sniffing her hair. Never in her life she has feared someone this much. He moved the hair from her shoulder and started sniffing on her neck.

That's it. This is how I'm going to die. He will suck the blood out of me

By this time she had figured out this guy is not human at all. All the knowledge she acquired from fictional movies and books pointed that this guy is either a vampire or a demon. Before losing her life she wanted to know what he really was. She wanted to know for all these years herself and the millions of people were fooled or not.

"Are..you...Jeon Jungkook of BT..S"

She can feel that he was smirking. He whispered near to her ear.

"Really. Is that the last thing you want to know before leaving this world? Are you ignoring the fact that i was sucking the blood out of a lady earlier? Don't you want to know what i really am?"

She doesn't want to hear his cocky answers now. She wants to know the truth. She was feeling angry now.

"I asked a question. Don't you think you should reply me with an answer rather than questioning my question"

In this world if something that made Jeon Jungkook go into a rampage was if someone shouted at him other than his hyungs. The very next moment the throat of that someone would be in his hands. But something was stopping him from clawing the throat out of the woman infront of him. Her scent. It was making his wolf crazy. The moment when she entered into the restaurant he picked that smell. It reminded him about the same foreign scent he picked in the dorm that night. But he was busy ogling the waitress of the restaurant and thinking a way to suck the blood out of her. The New moon night made his vampire side dominant than his Wolf.

Yes, Jeon Jungkook was the Hybrid Alpha of the Seven Alphas who now rule the creatures of the night. The moment she opened the door to the stairway his wolf lost sanity but the vampire inside him was not ready to stop devouring. But her strong scent made his vampire to stop. He turned and started take in her figure. She was not having a porcelain skin. The clothes on her was not branded. Her eyes have dark circles which she tried to cover by makeup. Only one look and he got to know that she was a workaholic foreign girl who is not a tourist but working somewhere in seoul who is not a chaebol or from any rich origin. He pushed all his thoughts and started to take in her heavenly scent. Her forest scent mixed with the sweet scent of her blood made the beast inside him go crazy. He wanted to taste her blood.

His nose touched her neck. They both felt a wave of electricity pass through them. It made her all senses highten and pushed her body to go numb. Her scent was controlling him. He felt his wolf and vampire senses combining. For the first time in his life he felt his actual hybrid beast inside him.

Jeon Jungkook was having two creatures inside him. Even though his mother's and father's powers made him a hybrid, he was never able to control both the creatures inside. Some of the time his werewolf will be dominating other part. Some of the nights especially in the night of a new moon his vampire side will be controlling him. He can move fast like a vampire and he has heightened reflex and healing strength like a werewolf. Everybody feared him because he was a hybrid and thought he was powerful than both of the clans. But the truth was he can only transform into any one of the creature. He never was able to combine the creatures and tame them. To the outside world he was the Hybrid Alpha prince but only his hyungs knows exactly what he was.

At the age of fifteen to tame his creatures he once visited the Old witch living in the mountains. She was only powerful enough to make a potion which can be used to tame any one of the creature. So he used it for his werewolf part which made him to control his werewolf more easily than the vampire but it lasted only upto next full moon. He visited the witch again for the potion but his hybrid cells adapted and rejected the potion. Nothing in world could tame the beasts inside him. By the time he became closer to the witch and she became like a god mother to him. He also bought his hyungs and they became so close to her. She was many years old but her powers made her look young. She teached so many things to them. She told them the old stories about the werevolves and vampires unknown to the world. She shaped them into the warriors of the night and made them strong enough to fight all the chaos and bring peace to the world. She was proud of his sons. But she was worried about the youngest. She travelled around the world to find a solution. All of her findings pointed towards only one thing. The curse of the Great White Wolf.

The story of the Great White Wolf was even older than her existence. So she decided to perform a powerful ritual to talk to her Ancestors. She put life on stake to perform this ritual. She talked to her Ancestors and found out the secret of the Great White Wolf and due to her sincerity and pure heart her ancestors blessed her with all their powers. She became the most powerful witch and took an oath to protect the peace of both supernatural and human world. She found that Curse of the Great white wolf and it's story remained as a rumour for a reason.

The Great White wolf was the first female Alpha and the most powerful. She can tame any of the creature with her beauty and strength. She fell in love with a Vampire prince and performed a ritual of mate bond with the help of a witch. In that ritual she sacrificed her wolf powers to make the bond to a vampire. Some of her pack members followed her and considered them as their Alpha and Luna. The vampire prince was expelled from his cowen after that. They fled to the moutains with their pack and led a peaceful life. Soon She became Pregnant. The Cowen and some rogues feared that the child will be a hybrid and will cause havoc to the world. They joined together and waited for the day to attack. On a new moon night they attacked the pack and killed everyone infront of her eyes. Her mate was burned alive. She was too weak to defend. They tortured her. One of the rogue clawed her baby bump and caused her child to bleed to death. Her whole family was lost. She couldn't do anything. Her mate bond was broken. She transferred into her white wolf. She unleashed hell on earth. She almost wiped out all the rogues and blood suckers. Her white fur turned blood red. The Alpha female once everyone adored turned into the nightmare they feared. She started hunting down rogues and blood suckers. Moon goddess couldn't see the death of her children. She gathered the powerful witches and helped them to perform a ritual to tame the white wolf. Moon goddess used all her powers for the ritual. Finally they were able to cast a cage of fire around the wolf. The wolf used her last powers to curse the world that it will never see a female werewolf and the vampires will burn in sunlight. She killed herself by clawing her heart out. The Curse of the Great White Wolf caused mass extinction of female werewolves and death of vampires all over the world. Chaos filled everywhere. Moon goddess used her last powers and made a prophecy.

*********************************************
"Great White Wolf cursed the world because she lost her mate and newborn child. In the Age of hybrid the Great White Wolf will be reincarnated without the memories of her past. The world's future will be in the hands of the mate she will choose."
********************************************

After the prophecy moon goddess was confined to the moon. She never returned to earth. The witches hidden the prophecy and the story because they feared that if someone will misuse the white Wolf's powers. From that day onwards curse of the White Wolf became a rumour. Nobody was aware of the prophecy either.

The witch decided to search for the reincarnated white wolf. She was sure that this girl will be the mate of Jungkook because moon goddess chose the Era of Hybrid to reincarnate the White Wolf. But she couldn't find her.

One night she called jungkook near the waterfalls. It was his favourite place in the mountains. He believed that the water from the falls calms his nerves. She told Jungkook that one day he will come accross a female, the only one who can tame the creatures inside him.

"Jungkookah.. at that moment you will feel the beasts inside you become one and your strength will be limitless. You should control your powers. You should never leave her. She will be your true mate. Her Scent will be the only thing which will keep your sanity at bay. Always remember this"

*********************************************

Those words rang in his ears like an echo. He found his mate. He found the one who can make him powerful and powerless. The day which Hybrid Alpha feared has finally came. Jeon Jungkook found his weakness.....