Chapter 20 | Waves

"I present to you the Luna of Blood Moon pack. Lalisa Manoban" Jungkook introduced Lisa to the pack and the guests.

"Yoongiyah. Find Y/n and check if she is fine. I need to get some answers." Seokjin said.

"Ok hyung." Yoongi sprinted to the garden tracking her scent.

"Let me just ask him directly what the fuck is he upto." Namjoon said but Seokjin stopped him.

"Wait Namjoonah. Let him finish the ceremony. There is no going back from this and i very much know why the table turned. What happened to your wolf noses. Can't you guys pick it? Lisa is pregnant. " Seokjin said.

"Hyung you are right. The scent is mixed with her scent. But how? Wolves can't make someone pregnant without completing the ritual and our heat should align. Only our mates can carry our pup." Jimin asked.

"It's obvious isn't it? He is different. A hybrid. Maybe he can. We are still not sure about what all his beast can do." Taehyung said.

!!Tae, Let's Go and find her.!!
!!Shut the fuck up Fang. Do you want to go on to war with Dark Moon? Let me think.!! Taehyung said.

The crowning ceremony was over and all the pack members bowed before their Alpha and Luna. They started to present gifts for their Luna.

!!Hyung her scent ended at the maid's quarters. i'm not sure if i can go inside to check.!! Yoongi mindlinked to Seokjin.

!!No yoongiyah. We are in Jungkook's territory. It is inappropriate to check his quarters. Try to find something outside.!! Seokjin mindlinked.

The wolves came to Jungkook and Lisa. Lisa was giggling with her friends talking about some random things. They congratulated them and gave the gifts they bought.

"Mrs. Jeon, I think the majority of the gifts won't fit you. You know right, we were expecting someone else." Jimin mocked.

"Jungkookah. We need to talk." Taehyung said.

"Oh Tae oppa. I know why you all are looking confused. You were expecting Y/n. But you know Jungkook knows i'm the only one who is perfect to be his Luna. So he chose me. " Lisa said.

"Girls can you please excuse us. We need to talk with Jungkook in private. " Namjoon said. They all ignored Lisa's comments.

They moved to the corner with Jungkook and told him to tell everything. He told that Lisa was pregnant with his child so he had no other choice but to accept her as his Luna. He said he has taken this decision by talking to Y/n and she was happy with it. Before they could ask where is she One of the old Alpha from Jungkook's allies came to talk to him about something important. So he leaved.

"What a pity. No problemo. I'm searching for a Luna for Mid Night pack. I'll consider Miss Y/n in my long list of women. Jiminah she will be in the first five you know. No beauty in this world can beat her addictive scent." Taehyung said.

"Taehyung calm your horny ass. She is not something to play for you. Think about whats going on with her. Poor girl." Jimin said.

"Jiminah you are so softie. Jungkookie said she was happy with this. I know the moment when i saw her. She doesn't love Jungkook. I will not force her. Let me just show her my other side. She will fall for my caring lovestruck wolf." Taehyung said.