Chapter 42 | Waking Up

"Baby? Open your eyes. Can you hear me? Talk to me." Namjoon's voice echoed through her ears. She slowly opened her eyes to see worried Namjoon.

"Oppa. I'm..fine. What...what happened?" Jisoo asked catching her breath.

"The Seal. It broke." Namjoon said.

"How? I have only finished half of the spell. How could it break before completing the ritual?" Namjoon helped her to stand up.

It was dark but the trees which caught fire during the explosion lit up the forest.

"Hyung." Jimin who came running towards the couple called out.

"You guys alright?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, We are fine." Namjoon said.

"Sorry to ask but can you do something to stop this fire from spreading. Trees are burning down." Jimin asked Jisoo.

Jisoo chanted something and the fire started to go down. By the time all the fire was put down, other Alphas were already with them. Everyone was scattered around because of the explosion. Moonlight shined above the dark forest making it visible.

"How long has it been since the explosion?" Jisoo asked.

"15 minutes i guess?" Hoseok said.

"He hasn't been moving since. We tried to go near but there is some kind of protective shield around him. It's impenetrable." Seokjin motioned towards half naked Taehyung who was lying unconscious in the clearing. Jisoo moved forward and tried to touch the shield. It was invisible but golden ripples formed when her fingers made contact with the layer. It resembled an invisible water bubble.

"It's the White wolf's rings. it is protecting him while he is unconscious." Jisoo said.

They all surrounded him along the edge of the barrier.

"He will wakeup soon. He is transforming." Yoongi said.

His nails started to elongate and white strands decorated his hair. His skin became more and more pale.

"We should move back a bit." Seokjin said.

Everyone moved back from the barrier and formed a semicircle infront of him. The barrier started to dissipate into the air. For a second there was an eerie silence.

He slowly stood up. His eyes were still closed but he took a long sniff. His long hairs covered his hooded eyes. He stopped his movement for a second and opened his eyes.

Jisoo gasped and the wolves were already in their defensive mode. His eyes were darker than the deep ocean trenches and his dark red iris resembled hellfire. The golden rings shined and rotated around his iris. His entire demeanour screamed dominance. They had seen a fully transformed Hybrid before when Jungkook drank the potion to prove that Y/n was his mate. But this, this was something else. It seemed like the Lord Hades himself was standing before them. He was scanning them one by one. His eyes lingered a bit more on Jisoo which earned a growl from Namjoon. Namjoon covered Jisoo and stood before her.

Taehyung looked around and took a long sniff. His eyes again stopped on the Alpha wolves. It was like he was searching for someone.

"He is confused. I can try to communicate with him." Jisoo whispered peeking from behind Namjoon.

"Go ahead." Namjoon said. She blinked and her eyes became fully white.

!!Can you hear me?!! There was no reply but his eyes moved back to Jisoo indicating she was audible to him.

!!I know you are confused. I can help you.!! Still no reply.

!!Alpha Kim...!!

"RAVEN, IF YOU GET INSIDE MY HEAD AGAIN, YOU WON'T SEE THE SUNRISE." Taehyung's deep voice echoed.