Chapter 34 | Her Family

"Golden rings of white wolf?..." The witch murmured. She looked back at Jungkook who was standing beside her who was watching everything.

"Oh God, My boy what have you done?" She looked at Jungkook with sad eyes.

"Can someone explain why she is mated with Taehyung not with Jungkook?" The witch looked at the rest of the group. Y/n's grip tightened on  Taehyung's arms when she heard the question.

"Jungkook was the one to deny her and mate with his girlfriend. He had his chances many times yet he chose someone else. At the end Mrs Kim also made her choice to be the Luna of MidNight." Seokjin said.

"How are you still in control of your Hybrid?" The witch asked to Jungkook.

"It may be because of her blood. I have consumed it many times when she was living in my pack." Jungkook said.

"Oh boy, you lost her. You lost the only chance which you had for your hybrid. You lost your mate. There is no going back from this. You are no longer the powerful creature walking on the earth" The witch said to Jungkook. She walked towards Taehyung and Y/n.

"Taehyungah, Never ever lose your mate. Protect
her with your life. Take care my kids" Before hearing a reply she vanished into thin air. Everyone looked at each other with confusion.

"What are you going to do with Lisa?" Namjoon asked to Jungkook breaking the silence.

"I'll torture her till she begs me to kill her." Jungkook growled.

"No you can't. Think about her baby. Please let go of her and send her back to her family in Thailand. Forgive her Alpha Jeon. She did all this because of her love for you. Please reconsider your decision." Y/n said.

"Don't beg Y/n" Taehyung muttered.

"I'll do it. I'll let her go." Jungkook said. Everyone looked at him in shock watching his sudden change of behaviour.

"Thank you." Y/n said.

"What about the mate bond? Miss. Lisa is still your mate. You need to perform unbounding ritual before sending her back. Since you have already made the wedding public, you will have to deal with that also. You will have to announce the divorce." Seokjin said.

"Hyung, she was not my mate to start with." Jungkook murmured looking down.

"What? Then what about the crowning ceremony? You did the ritual with her right." Taehyung asked.

"The bond didn't last long. It was broken on the next day itself. Even i tried to mark her but it was nothing other than a bite wound. I kept her because i thought she was carrying my child. She was never my mate." Jungkook said.

"We can't help you in this Jungkookah. Let her go and deal with the public matters. The news will go down when they get any other rumours. Complete the divorce procedures and take a break. Let's deal with the rest later." Namjoon said.

"We are leaving Jungkookah. We need to catch an early flight tomorrow to 'Y/n's Country'." Taehyung said. They all left to their own mansion. Before going back Y/n made sure to give Lisa her contact number to call for anything. She also told her to visit Mid Night.

********************************************

"I'm feeling nervous." Y/n said.

"I sensed it the moment we stepped in to the flight." Taehyung said holding her hands.

"It's just you know. I don't know how my family will react. Also you will have to wear mask and hood all the time when we are outside. It will be a mess if someone identifies you." Y/n said.