Chapter 35 | The War

Y/n was sleeping on Taehyung's shoulder. She was still tired because Taehyung woke her up to return in the next flight. They have to come back from their trip because of Yeonjun's message. Later Seokjin also called to inform Taehyung about the emergency. The newly wedded couple landed at Incheon Airport and was on the way to Taehyung's mansion.

Without waking her up Taehyung picked her and walked inside the mansion.

The other Alpha's and their beta's were already present in the hall since they decided to meet at Taehyung's mansion when he returns. They all watched Taehyung who was walking towards the stairs.

The maid opened the door to his bedroom and he carefully placed Y/n on the bed. She was in deep sleep. He kissed on her forehead and walked towards the door.

"Where is he? Any leads so far?" Taehyung sat on the couch.

"No Hyung. We have sweeped the whole territory. Others have also searched their lands. There is no sign of invasion. He is not in his pack lands also. All we have now left is the rogue lands." Yeonjun said.

"Taehyungah you won't believe what he did." Jimin said.

"There is a reason why we didn't told everything and just asked you to return." Seokjin said.

"What is it Hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"The blood bond. It has strengthened. He had a lot of leftover Y/n's blood packets which he stored in his mansion. He was living on it for last couple of months. The maids said that he took her blood once or twice a month along with the blood he bought from the bank." Namjoon said.

"But How? She is my mate now. Blood bond won't last long since she is mated with me." Taehyung said in frustration.

"We don't know Taehyungah. Looks like the nature's rules won't apply to him or it must be because she was his...." Hoseok's words were broken by Taehyung's low growl.

"Calm down Tae. This is not the only matter." Yoongi said.

"He killed some of his own deltas. They tried to stop him from going out of the territory. He was on his way to Mid Night. Half transformed. They sensed the danger and stopped him. He killed three. Others used high doses of vervain and wolfsbane. Before we could reach the borders he fled to somewhere. We informed Yeonjun to tighten the security. Tried to track him. No use. Even Yoongi Hyung couldn't find him." Namjoon said.

"Fuck." Taehyung cursed.

"He was heavily wounded. The weird part was his wounds were not healing fast. The deltas mentioned at the rate of his healing process it will take a month. They also told that the half of his wings were still inside his skin. They were not coming out." Hoseok said.

"That's not possible. Even when his creatures were separate he was not at all affected by vervain or wolfsbane. Then why is it affecting him now?" Taehyung asked.

"Our assumption is that he is transforming to any one of the creatures." Namjoon replied.

"We will continue to spy on the rogue lands. Let's wait for any news. Taehyungah keep the security tight. Blood Moon is only one month apart. Jungkook will be going to rut. " Seokjin said.

They all left after having the dinner.

********************************************

Y/n woke up and her hands searched for Taehyung beside on the bed. But it was empty. After taking a bath she checked her phone. It was past four in the early morning.

Where did he go at this hour?

She walked to the hall and met with a security wolf.