Chapter 11 | Wolfsbane and Silver Blade

It was totally awkward. He was stealing glances. She was looking outside. It was dark. There was only thick trees on both the side.

"We are now passing the border of Namjoon's territory. We are entering into Jin Hyung's. There will be night patrolling since security is tight. They will pick my scent and will stop us anytime now." He said.

"Oh this road seems to be very quite and dark. There's not even a single house or shop." She said.

"That is because this is a border. Not far from here to the right is rogue territory. So it is really dangerous to pass through here at night." He said.

"Rogues. Do they also have alpha and packs?" She asked.

"Yes but it will not be an Alpha wolf. It will be just one of the strongest acting as an Alpha. There will be packs but not so good. Everyone will be fighting with each other to gain power. Pack made with blood shed." Yoongi said.

"Ok. I should do a research on everything. There's still a lot that i need to learn right Mr.Min?" She asked.

"Yes. You should have asked Namjoon some books on our history. Huh most of it will be in Korean or Mandarin. Maybe that's why he didn't thought of giving you any of the books. " He said.

"Oh. Then i should really start learning Korean. I can barely pick up some of the words." She said.

She was expecting any response from Yoongi. But he was silent. She looked at him.

"Is there something wrong Mr. Min?" She asked.

"It's been long since we have passed Jin Hyung's border. Patrolling wolves would have stopped us by now. There's something wrong. Soobin has made the security tight by Namjoon's order. " Yoongi said.

Yoongi opened the window and took a long sniff.

"Wolfsbane. Blood..."

"Mr. Min look out...ah"

That's when he noticed a Cop's car in the middle of the road. He hit the sudden break.

"Are you ok Y/n?" He asked.

"Yes I'm ok. Look's like it's an accident. Someone would be inside. They will need our help." She said and started to unbutton the seatbelt.

"No Y/n. It's a trap. I'll have a look. You will not get outside the car. Is it clear?" For a moment his eyes shined red. She nodded in return sensing the seriousness in his voice.

"Do you know how to drive?" He asked

"No i don't have a driving licence. But yes i can drive a normal car." She said.

"If the worst happens you will take my car and drive straight into this location i have set." He said pointing at the screen.

"Hell no. As i said i can only handle normal car. Look at her. She is expensive and big. I have no idea how to start this thing." She said.

"Ok then you will not get outside if anything happens. Ok?" He said and she nodded.

"Please be careful." She said.

He nodded and got outside the car. He can smell wolfsbane mixed with blood. He slowly walked towards the car. There was a man inside, a werewolf of Seokjin's pack. He was killed and by the look of the wounds he understood that it was Vampires. He sniffed around and picked another scent of a werewolf. It was coming from the forest. He should check whether he is alive or not. After taking a one last look at her he sprinted into the forest.

She was looking around. The place was really dark. She thought of calling 911. She took her phone out but the network was not available. Suddenly she saw a man covered in blood in cop's uniform limping towards the car. He fell some distance away from the car and called for help.