Chapter 15 | Kim Taehyung

"Hi doll.."

"I'm not sorry to ask but why are you here?"

"Aigoo. Is this how you treat your guests Senorita. At least you should have said a hello." He mocked.

"I have no time for your jokes. Is there anything important."

"Look's like Yoongi hyung has trained you well. You are not afraid of a werewolf. That too an Alpha. I can slit your throat with my bare hands. "

"You will not hurt me. If you are here to kill me you would have done that by now. You need me for something else. Let me guess. You want my help."

"It is true that I'm not here to kill you. Can we talk inside. You know I'm a public figure right? "

"Come inside Mr. Kim"

He followed her to the hall and kept the bouquet on the table. He started to look around and started sniffing. The moment she opened the door his wolf started clawing inside.

!!The scent of this woman is something ethereal. Namjoon Hyung was right. It is hard for me to control myself. As he said think about Jungkook. She is his mate. Let it get inside your head Fang. Its your brother's woman dammnit. Our job is to take her to Jungkook. Don't think about anything else!! He mindlinked to his wolf and but there was no use. It was going feral inside him. All he could do was shut him up. But still the scent was affecting him.

"Mr. Kim what is it you want to talk about?"

"Oh..about that. You need to come with me. See Jungkook need to see you very badly and as his brother I'm here to grant his wish."

She scoffed at his words.

"Why would i come with you. That too to see your brother. Never in my life i will willingly come with you to see him. You will have to kill me and take me to him." She was furious.

"Choose your words wisely princess. If i will have to kill you to take you to him, then i will do it without any mercy. Either you can willingly come with me to the MUE and select one of the prettiest dress or i will forcefully take you with me and will make you wear the dress which i will select and let me tell you one thing. The dress i will be selecting will not be something you wish to wear in your lifetime. Make it fast senorita. We don't have much time." He looked through the window. The sun will go down in almost two hours. The chaos happened not so long ago in the dorm flashed before his eyes.

*********************************************
Two hours before...

Everybody was inside the iron cell now. Jungkook was sitting on the floor with one of his arm around his abdomen which was shooting with pain. The bulge in his pants was very evident. He want to release and only his mate will be able to help him. The throbbing pain was too much for him to resist. He was drained of all his energy. Seokjin was right. The blood was still in the bank. Jimin bought the potion and seokjin opened the blood pouch carefully. Since it was mixed with some chemicals the scent was not evident which was a releif for them since they don't want Jungkook to go feral again. Seokjin slowly poured the blood into the potion. The potion was colourless and when mixed with blood it turned into red. As God mother said it was not turning to black which clearly proves that the Blood is not of Jungkook's mate. Everyone became silent for a moment. Whole nature turned silent. The silence was way too much disturbing. All their wolves sensed the change in the climate. Even the wind stopped blowing. A sudden lightning and thunder made them to raise their defense mode. It was unusual to have a lightning and thunder during this season. Namjoon felt they were doing something wrong and the whole nature is against it. They all looked back at the potion and Yoongi's breath hitched. The potion turned into black viscous liquid, matching the color of Black's fur. Jungkook slowly stood up from his position and walked towards the potion which was in Jimin's hand. He bought the potion from him and smelled it before drinking the whole vessel like a thirsty animal. Everyone was alert for what to happen next. Jungkook slowly closed his eyes. His choclate brown dyed hair started to turn whitish silver here and there. Smell of his arousal from rut started getting fade and a smell of dominance arised. A movement started inside his spines. Something was moving under his skin. Something cut through his back and made it's way outside. Blood started to pool around the floor. Everyone started to worry about the chaos happening. Something bloody creeped out of Jungkook's back like the legs of a spider. It started to shake itself out of the blood covered.