Chapter 18 | The Prophecy

This is not good. Maybe it's just a coincidence. Oh god. Don't even think about it girl.

*********************************************
Next day morning she woke up when the maids knocked on her door.

"Come in Mrs. Lee"

The head maid and two others came inside rhe room.

"What is this Mrs. Lee"

"Luna, Dark Moon pack has send flowers. It's from Alpha Min."

Flowers? Why would he send flowers.

"There is a note too." Maid continued.

"Hand it to me. Let me check."

"It's beautiful

"It's beautiful. "

Maids left for preparing her bath. Mrs. Lee stood there. Y/n slowly opened the note.

Happy Birthday. Be safe and don't let your guard down. She read it in mind.

This doesn't sound like a normal birthday wish. I'm safe here. Whom should i worry about when I'm inside a hybrid Alpha's mansion? What is he trying to warn about.

"Anything wrong Luna?"

"No Mrs.Lee. it was just a birthday wish from Mr.Min."

"Wow is it your birthday Luna. We should celebrate this day."

"No no no. Please don't share it to anyone. I don't like to celebrate my Birthday. Even I don't really remembered my birthday. Please Mrs. Lee."

"But...As you wish Luna." She sighed.

"Bath is ready Luna." The maid informed.

She took the note along with her after placing the flowers on the nightstand. The maids left alone to bath. She read the note again and again.

Is this some kind of warning?

*********************************************

"Namjoonah I'm telling you there is something we are missing out." Hoseok said.

"But what? It is proved that she his mate and we can't deny the mate bond." Namjoon murmered.

Yoongi was in deep thought.

"If it is the mate bond then he would have been in love with her from the moment he laid his eyes on her. He didn't liked her then." Hoseok said.

"Maybe his rut made him to change his mind." Namjoon said.

"Jungkook's rut will never start on any days other than the blood moon day." Yoongi broke the silence.

"It's blood moon today." Hoseok reminded the others.

Suddenly Hoseok's phone vibrated. He received the call and after hearing the news he hummed and ended the call.

"Hyung Jungkook has been away from his pack since three days. I got the information from the border patrolling wolves of mine. Nobody knows his location not even his pack wolves." Hoseok said.