Chapter 36 | Blue Wolfsbane

!!Hyung? Yoongi Hyung?? Hyung???!! Taehyung screamed but he didn't received any response.

He felt her fear through the bond. He sensed her conscious being stripped off from her. Taehyung realised everything.

"This was all a plan. Bloody drama. Jeon Jungkook!!" Taehyung screamed. His eyes glowed red and the golden rings shined. He felt the surge in his power. His visions turned red. The enemies trembled in fear. The sudden change in his demeanour made them to retreat. All he could see was red. He started to pluck out their heads one by one. His Alpha snarl echoed through the woods. The remaining rogues kneeled before him. They couldn't do anything. Their wolves kneeled themselves before him. He killed everyone. Terror washed over the other Alphas. All they could do was to watch him killing everything that moved. His body covered in blood. Blood dripped from his fangs. After killing each one of the rogues he fell on his knees transforming back. His eyes changed back and his consciousness left his body.

********************************************

One hour before...

"god your scent still amazes me." Those words startled Y/n. Terror washed over her face watching the man infront of her.

"Alpha Jeon?" Her word's interrupted when he took out a syringe.

"This will hurt a little. Everything's going to be fine. I promise." He said and injected it on her neck suddenly.

"What the fuck are you doing? Where is Alpha Min?" She looked around but her legs gave up. Jungkook held her in his arms. He traced his fingers on her jawline. Her visions got blurry and she felt her conscious getting stripped away. The last thing she sensed was Jungkook picking her up and walking towards the exit.

*******************************************
Unbearable pain from the wrists made Yoongi to open his eyes. His visions were still blurred. He looked around with his droopy eyes. His wolf was completely silent. He could smell the scent of blood everywhere. His both hands were tied to the walls with silver chain. The wolfsbane from the chains deeply burned his wrists. He looked at his hands which were not healing. Now he realised why his wolf was not responding. He looked around and saw the used syringes. The blue liquid drops still remained inside them.

He tried to sniff around and pick up Y/n's scent. But his werewolf powers were completely weak.

"Jeon Jungkook. I know you can hear me." Yoongi said in a faint voice. A minute later he heard the sound of boots. He looked at the man infront of him.

"Where is she? If anything happens to her i will kill you before Taehyung gets his hands on you." Yoongi growled.

"Hyung, Do you think i will hurt my mate? Nah! I love her more than anything in this world now." Jungkook said with a smirk.

"Mate? Ya Did you really lost your mind? SHE IS NOT YOUR MATE. She is your BROTHER'S MATE. She is KIM TAEHYUNG'S. Get that inside your fucking brain Jeon Jungkook." Yoongi pulled the chains. Jungkook looked at the wall clamps. He sensed that Yoongi's werewolf powers are kicking in. A rogue wolf came running into the room. There was a syringe and glass bottle in his hands. He passed it to Jungkook and left. Yoongi watched Jungkook carefully. He took a small amount of the blue liquid and came near to Yoongi.

"What the fuck are you doing. How long do you think you can suppress my wolf? Huh? Or are you planning to kill me with the Blue Wolfsbane? Then you will need a lot more than a mere bottle." Yoongi snarled.

"Hyung, How can i kill my own brother? I will set you free once the Blood Moon is over."

"Blood Moon?......You bastard." Realisation hit Yoongi hard.