Chapter 50 | The Wards

"Isa. You alright? Wait. What's going on?" Y/n looked at the pair glaring at each other.

"Stop it. Let's talk inside." Y/n pulled Isa and walked into the mansion. Taehyung followed with Yoongi hot in his tail. They all settled down on the couch.

"Explain before i lose my mind." Taehyung growled.

"Ah yes. We met..." Before Yoongi could complete his words Isabella said.

"We had sex last night."

"Wait what? Isa, this is not the time to play around." Y/n gave a warning look to Isabella.

"I'm telling the truth." Isabella said.

"No no no. This can't be true." Y/n's heartbeat started to rise. Taehyung pulled her in his embrace.

"Princess, we can have this conversation later. You're stressed" Taehyung glared at the pair sitting across the couch.

"No I'm fine. I just...I can't..." She eyed them both repeatedly processing what she heard.

"Isabella, Talk to your sister. In private. I need to catch up with my dear brother. It's been too long since we opened up to each other, isn't it...Hyung?" Taehyung said with a devilish smile.

After a second of hesitation Y/n stood up and walked away to one of the guest room in the ground floor. Isabella followed her.

*********************************************

"Were you guys dating behind my back?" Y/n asked with a hint of sadness in her eyes.

"No, never. If you're thinking that we did this out of love or something you're wrong. It was just a one night stand. You know me better than anyone. A single night will not make me fall in love." Isabella said.

"If it is for fun, find someone else to play with Isa. You should not get involved with any of them. It's dangerous. I have suffered a lot and i don't want you to go through those situations." Y/n said.

"You know i can handle anything. Don't worry about this. It was just a night. It won't happen again, probably."

"Isabella, i'm serious. You don't know anything about him apart from what we have seen on reels. I'm warning you to stay away from him. You will leave today to UK. before you come back to join at Kang's i will arrange an apartment near to the hospital for you. You will be staying there. Your busy schedule at the hospital will make you forget about all these mess. I'll visit you frequently without any prior notice. You're my responsibility from here on." Y/n said with a serious glare.

"You're acting like a big sister now."

"yes because i'm your elder sister. I will not be able to live a day If something happens to you while you're under my watch. This is for your own safety." Y/n said.

"I understand. I will be careful from now on." Isabella said.

"I forgot to ask you. How did you get to him last night without taking any car and passing the whole guards?"

*********************************************

"Tae, it was nothing. I was not in my right mind and she happened to be somehow pop out from the middle of my kitchen. I was on fucking drugs. I lost control." Yoongi said.

"Stay the fuck away from Isabella. If something happens to her my wife will be very upset and i don't like seeing her upset." Taehyung said glancing at Y/n walking into the hall.

"I must warn you about Isabella Harper. She is not who you think she is." Taehyung whispered in Yoongi's ears.

"Princess, you all right?" Taehyung slid his hands on Y/n's waist and sniffed her.