Intro and Information

Hi! Welcome to my story! I am not sure how much I will post on this story.  This is my first story so I hope you enjoy!

Characters- I will probably add more characters as the story goes on, but these are the main ones.

Tommy:  Also known as BigInnit , the popular vigilante, has powers to where he can copy other people's abilities.  He can only copy one ability at a time.  He is 15.

Tubbo: Also known as Nuke, from the Nuke and Ender duo, has powers where he explodes stuff with his fist. He usually fights with Ender and is the tech person of the group. He is 16.

Ranboo: Also known as Ender, and enderman hybrid, has teleportation. He is very weak to water. He is 17.

Wilbur: Also known as Siren, the #3 hero, can manipulate people with his voice and phase through walls. He enjoys guitar. He is 20.

Techno: Also known as The Blade, the #2 hero, has super strength and is somehow very skilled with any weapon. He is a very dangerous hero that vigilantes and villains want to stay away from. He is 20.

Phil: Also known as The Crowfather, the #1 hero (oldest too), has wings that have feathers that can detach and cut you like a razor. He is very good with kids. He is 42.