1K Special

I have over 1k reads! Thank you so much for the support. I am currently working on Chapter 23 and it is most likely going to be done tomorrow. I wanted to do a special. This will be an event when Toms was a baby. You don't have to read this. This will be in 3rd person POV. Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a nice sunny day. There were barely any clouds in the sky. The Minecrafts were having a barbeque with their friend Puffy and her kids. Phil was cooking barbeque ribs and chicken. Wilbur was playing music with his guitar that he got for his 5th birthday. Techno and Clay were sparring with sticks. Techno was winning. Foolish was with Puffy playing with her hair. He didn't know anybody really since he was just starting to get fostered by Puffy a week prior. Puffy was talking to Kristen as she tended to her new baby, Toms. Phil was almost done with the ribs and then it happened.

Techno started attacking Clay.

It took Kristen and Phil to get Techno off of him. Techno's brown eyes were now red and clouded and his long brown locks turned into pink. Wilbur was shocked at this. His brother that looked exactly like him now looked like a mere stranger in his eyes. And Clay? His mother was trying to keep him calm as a big scratch was now across his face. Puffy knew it would scar, but she knew her duckling would be heartbroken once he heard the devasting news. The happiness in her son's eyes was only replaced by anger and sadness.

After Techno got calmed down a bit, Phil had to go check his food. Then Clay charges at Techno and throws him at a tree with a green beam. Puffy didn't think he would use his powers. Not in this way. She tried yelling his name, but Clay kept getting more and more aggressive to the point where his eyes turned red, and his beautiful dirty blonde hair was starting to turn a midnight black. All of them were shocked at this. Of course, Techno was going ape shit at him.

Techno was using his newfound super strength to give Clay terrible punches in the eyes and face. Clay's scarred face now had a busted lip and a black eye. His face was covered in bruises, but he kept throwing Techno around like a ragdoll. It didn't hurt Techno much though because with his super strength he also had super endurance. 

Wilbur had enough though. He was tired of them fighting. He was tired of his parents and Puffy screaming at the two to stop fighting. He wanted Toms to just stop crying because it broke his heart to know that his baby brother was sad. He just wanted to play his guitar. He had enough.

"Stop it all of you!" He yells not expecting it to do much since he was only 5. Everybody stopped. They stared at him in shock.

"Looks like both of my sons have powers." Phil exclaims. Wait Wilbur did that? He then looked at his brother and friend. Clay now had his normal features and Techno had his brown eyes back. 

They had the food Phil made. It was decent considering he left it on there for a little too long. Techno and Dream didn't even make eye contact the rest of the time. Wilbur was just thinking on his newfound powers as he fed Toms mashed up carrots. Kristen, Puffy, and Phil talked about their kids and their powers. Foolish was building a skyscraper with the food. Though in the end...

Everybody knew that this was not a normal BBQ.

Word Count: 611