Chapter 1: Chased by a Posh Fucker

Tommy's POV

Fuck fuck fuck FUCK why does Siren have to be on my tail now! I continue running and turn into alley to try and get him to lose my trail, but of course this fucking bitch has to be smart enough to look in the alley and now I am trapped. 

"Big man why the FUCK are you in the alley right now!"  Tubbo screams into my earpiece making me a bit startled.

"Shut up for a minute would ya! I am trying to NOT die from Siren!" I whisper so Tubbo can hear me.

"I told you not to go out tonight since he was patrolling!" Tubbo scoffed, "Try to find a way-out Big Man!"

"What do you think I am trying to-" 

"Well looks like it is my lucky day getting the one and only BigInnit!" Fuck it's him. I take out my staff and start to go into a guarding stance, so I don't get my ass kicked.

"Don't even bother using your weapons," I all of a sudden drop my staff FUCK "come on your done now that you can use your little staff your helpless." He walks and gets closer to me fuck this can't be the end of BigInnit what to do... OH right!

I suddenly shove Siren and feel the power course through my veins. He falls to his butt surprisingly and I can't help to laugh, but now I really need to escape since he looks pissed and ready to rip me to shreds. I give him a salute and walk backwards into the walls.  Man, that felt weird going through that wall, but it led me to another alley, and I can see vines that lead to the roof. I climb the vines and start hopping roof from roof until I see a familiar window. I swing into the window and get welcomed by a pissed off bee boy.

"I told you not to go out tonight! Are you at least okay?" he starts looking to see if there are any visible wounds. "How are you not hurt! I would expect at least a few scratches if you fought with Siren"

"Well...I might have used my powers...WAIT hear me out it was the only way that I could escape. He made it so I could not use my staff and there was nothing to climb or jump on. I had to use them!"

Tubbo sighed. "I understand that, but at least be careful I don't want my best friend to get his life ruined by heroes. I guess this time was considered an emergency for using your powers, but we don't want heroes or more so villains to find out you have powers.  Those powers can be used for evil fairly easily and I still can't figure out how you got such a rare power." Tubbo's serious expression all of a sudden brightened up into a grin. "So, show me your ghost powers!"

I rolled my eyes and scoffed, "So now you want a Big Man like me to show a bee boy like you my awesome powers that I stole from the posh ass looking Siren." 

"Come on Tommy it's not everyday that you get to take the powers of the 'posh ass Siren' so show me!" 

I sighed at the request and then walked through the wall separating the living room from the kitchen in our small apartment. It wasn't a big apartment due to the fact that we were in District 9 and it was all we could afford after saving up all the money we could at the foster home and escaping that dump. Tubbo clapped for my awesome demonstration even if it was through a thin wall and then I stretched and yawned loudly.

"I think I am going to sleep now bee boy."

"Ok Big man!"

"Can you report my patrol to RanBoob after he gets done patrolling." I laughed at myself because of the funny nickname I gave him.

"Sure thing Big Man," Tubbo said as I was walking to my room to get off BigInnit's outfit. I put on a White T-shirt and a pair of blue shorts and jump into my bed.  It wasn't the softest or comfiest bed, but after the encounter tonight it felt like a cloud.  It didn't take much time until I fell into a deep slumber.  Tomorrow will be better

...right?

Siren's POV

BigInnit turns the corner thankfully I spot that because now he is in an alley way ready to be caught. I will get so much praise by the Hero's Committee for getting the most popular vigilante. He is making us heroes look bad since he solves issues down at that District 9 place. Sadly, I had to patrol the place today, but GLADLY I did because now I am face to face with a worried BigInnit. He is whispering something to himself which is weird. I should alert him that he has lost.

"Well looks like it is my lucky day getting the one and only BigInnit!" He suddenly gets in a guarding stance. Fuck. I really don't want to fight today. "Don't even bother using your weapons," he drops his staff and I grin. "Come on your done now that you can use your little staff your helpless." I laced the word helpless with venom and I walked closer and closer the vigilante. Then out of nowhere he shoves me then I fell to by butt. Fuck this is so embarrassing getting pushed to the ground by a fucking child. Then I watched as he saluted to me and... went through the wall! How in the bloody hell is that possible! He is named the powerless vigilante and I just saw him walk through the wall! D-did he take my powers?! I get up to my feet, still in shock, and ghost through the wall. So he did not steal my powers more like he copied them...fuck Techno is going to make fun of me so hard because of this. But wait. I am the first hero to ever find out that BigInnit has powers! It is such a weird concept. That puny kid saving cats from trees and stopping muggings has powers. Wait until I tell Phil and Techno about this. I take off my superhero clothes and put on normal civilian clothes so I can walk down the streets in peace.

I open the door and the first thing I hear is, "Wil where were you! You're an hour late! Where is your superhero clothes?" a worried dad.

"I am fine Dadza just had an encounter with BigInnit."

"Judging that you are pissed off and there is no news about him being caught. Siren did not catch a child." my pink haired bitch of a brother said.

"That fucking child has powers you know!" I blurted out. The two looked at me like I was crazy. "I had him cornered and he shoved me... Then he used my powers to phase through the wall and escape." I explain clearly embarrassed. How could I let the literal child escape!

"Your telling me that he can copy people's powers. Wil have you told anyone?" Dadza asked concerned.

"W-well no-"

"Good." Dad walked up to me and put his hand on my shoulder. "I believe that we should keep this experience a secret. As much as I am a fan of the Hero's Committee, I don't want the poor kid to be a major target to all the heroes."

"Dadza why can't we tell them about this! We are the only heroes that target him. He is a bigger threat after what I saw tonight!"

"Wilbur, I agree with dad on this one, I think this kid just needs a break. Also, Wilbur, if he is powerful, it would be good to recruit him to the heroes. And he isn't bothering anybody, especially since he is doing our jobs for us." Techno stated to me.

"Fine. This does not change the fact that I hate that little gremlin though!" I huffed. I walked away from the two and went to my room. I strum my guitar for a few minutes before I stroll through twitter to look at hero drama. Thankfully, nothing about my big defeat with fucking 'BigInnit' got around. I put my phone on my nightstand and fall asleep.

I wonder how anybody could like a gremlin like him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was a decent sized chapter. I decided to also do Wilbur's POV because I feel like it would add more to the story. I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter and have a good day!

Word Count: 1417