Chapter 14: Dinner with 'Family'

Tommy's POV

It's been a month since the whole villain thing. I haven't really been out since because of all the new patrols. Tubbo is still trying to figure out the patterns to the patrols, but it seems they are just doing it at random now. Public thinks BigInnit might have died. I have hung out with Wilbur more since I have no BigInnit stuff to do now. Thankfully he has never mentioned the incident since it happened. Actually, I get to go to dinner with him at that Las Nevadas restaurant with guests. I don't know who the hell the guests are though. I have also been working at the Tower. I even got a 500 dollar raise! We have been looking at houses in District 4 and 5. I think we need one more month of saving before we get the house we want. Honestly it has been peaceful. I actually feel somewhat normal.

"Tommy?"

"Yes CrowFather?" I say walking into his office.

"Do you want your paycheck in cash or in your bank account?"

"Bank account please."

"Also one more thing."

"Hm?"

"Have you seen BigInnit in District 9 lately?"

"Nope." I say popping the 'p'. "Haven't seen him since the villain thing."

"Strange... Anyways thank you mate. See you Monday! Have a good Sunday." 

"You too." I smile at the bird hero. I start walking out of the building and then say goodbye to Rose.

"Oh Tommy! Somebody is waiting for you in a Tesla out front!" Wilbur. Shit he said the dinner would be in an hour! I was planning on changing and I am just in a sweatshirt and khakis today.

"Okay! Thank you Rose!" I smile. I then walk outside and see Wilbur waving at me with his window open. 

"Hey Wilbur."

"Tommy! I thought I would pick you up and take you to dinner early!"

"Wilbur can we at least go to my place real quick so I change?" I say kind of embarrassed. This made Wilbur sigh.

"I guess. You look fine right now though." I smile at him. He drives towards my place and then I go inside and quickly change my clothes to the ones Quackity gave me a month ago.  I go back in the car and Wilbur looks at me and glares. I just shrug it off though.

We get to the restaurant and we take our seats in the building. There are two unfamiliar people at our table. One look old with blue eyes and straight blonde hair. The other guy looked around Wilbur's age... actually he just looked like Wilbur with long straight pink hair. 

"Oh! Tommy this is my family! Come on you two! Introduce yourselves."

"Uhm. Hello, I am Techno, Wilbur's twin. A pleasure to meet you." The pink haired guy says. I then try not to laugh. Who the FUCK names their kid 'Techno'. The pink haired guy, 'Techno', then gives his hand for me to shake. I do. Mainly because I am afraid this dude is going to bench me.

"I am Phil.  I am the father of these lovely children." he smiles. I smile back. This seems like one of those foster families that any kid would beg for. We order and then talk for a while. Of course Wilbur ordered for me. I didn't mind though since it was the same thing that he ordered for me the last time we came here. Fuck this place is expensive though. Phil and Techno were talking about themselves to me. Wilbur was pouting since I gave him no attention.

"Here are your orders. Enjoy!" I guy in suspenders says as he gives us our order. His face almost looked blurry... Wait a minute. Is Quackity stalking me! I keep an eye on the waiter as I eat the delicious food. Phil seemed to notice.