Chapter 42: White Flags and Time

Tommy's POV

This fucking bitch. I will not surrender. He can kiss my ass. I will beat him AND save my friends. I  tap my pin and it transforms into my suit. I use my wings and fly out of the open window and go to the skyscraper. More like a ruined down skyscraper. I then see Tubbo and Ranboo tied up on the top of it wearing their upgraded vigilante suits. Where is Dream though? I then get pushed down.

"Seems you really do care about them. Nice suit. Too bad you won't be able to use it for long." He then beams me into a wall. He corners me and I try to touch his ankle. He stomps on my hand this time though.

"OW FUCKING HELL MAN." I yell. It was definitely broken. 

"BigInnit you are so foolish! Now look at you. You're helpless. If you just joined me none of this would have happened. Your friends would have been safe if you just joined. Now BigInnit you must pay the price." He says as he takes a gun out of his holster. "This won't hurt a bit. For me at least~" 

"Are you going to fucking kill me!"

"Not kill. Just severely injure so the heroes can capture you." He reveals as his white smiley face mask stares at me. 

Bang.

Then I hear the gun go off. I didn't feel any pain though. I open my eyes and see a guy with a purple eyes with teal swirls as pupils and fluffy brown hair. He had a hoodie that matched his eyes and a purple mask to cover the top part of his face. Who is this guy? Then I figured it out. Time Keeper. 

"I-"

"Are you okay Tommy?"

"How do you know my name?" Time Keeper chuckles.

"I know more than your name. I even know somethings you don't know about yourself." 

"What-"

"Your questions can wait. Let me help you up. I can't hold time at a stop for too long." Then I realize something. The bullet was in midair and nothing was moving except for Time Keeper and I. He stopped time to save me. But why? He helps me up and we start walking away from Dream.

"Why did you save me and how do you know who I am?"

"It isn't your time yet Tommy and there is more that meets the eye with you."

"Okay Time Man."

"Now Tommy when I start time back up I need you to rally people."

"Like a protest?"

"Yes, but no. I need to get heroes, vigilantes, or even villains to help defeat Dream."

"All that for one person?" Time Keeper nods. 

"He is more powerful then you think. You need to fight power with power and defeat him."

"I think I understand."

"Okay then. Goodbye!" He says transporting through a purple portal with teal swirling around it.

"Wait what?" I say and then time starts up again. Okay so I need to rally up people.

And I know who.

Time Keeper's POV

Something is off. I need to go. I open a portal and arrive just in time. I quickly stop time as the gunshot goes off. Tommy was confused to say the least. I don't like to interfere. But this interference was important. Tommy opens his eyes and looks at me.