Chapter 26: The New Hero's Tower

Tommy's POV

It's been a week since I saw Quackity. It has also been a week since I patrolled. I knew if Quackity saw me patrolling or even heard a rumor that I was he would get upset. And you don't want to upset the person that owns one of the biggest business empires that sells information.

I am finally working again. I had a week off due to me saving The Blade and the fact that there was only half a tower at the time. I get to the tower and see that it is way shiner. It looks the same other than that. I walk inside and see that Rose is handling a person that looks posh as fuck. I decide to ignore it and just walk to the elevator and press 9. I get to the floor and am greeted by... nobody? That's odd.

I then hear talking in the conference room. I open the door and am greeted with a yelling Siren.

"I am telling you Dad, Tommy is untrustworthy!" The Blade looks at me as my eyes widen. The other two then see me and look at me sad. 

"Uhm CrowFather what do I have to do today?" I say with a little pain in my voice. 

Siren: The guy who loves Tommy is now telling people not to trust me.

"I have a pile of paperwork in my office mate." I nod and then look at Siren. He looks at me with sadness.

"Tommy-"

"Save it." I say walking to the doorway. I then hear him mumble something about Rose not telling them when I was going up the elevator. This fucker then has the guts to speak up.

"Tommy but-"

"FUCK OFF SIREN! I THOUGHT YOU CARED, BUT YOUR JUST A POSH ASSHOLE." I scream at him. I then leave and go do paperwork. 

I see they added a new room right across from CrowFather's office that says 'Tommy's Office'. I have my own office! That was nice of them. I turn the doorknob to the room and see a red room with white accents. There's also a white desk and white office chair. On the desk there is a pc and a pen cup for doing paperwork. I proceed to grab one of the pens and start signing shit for the SBI team. I then have to take some of the papers to BadBoyHalo and Skeppy. They say thank you and BadBoyHalo even gives me a muffin!

I take the muffin to my office and figure out that I have nothing else to do. I eat the muffin and try to download Minecraft on the pc. It is already downloaded on my pc though. Oh well. I then login to my account and proceed to play for 2 hours until CrowFather comes in. I quickly change the window and just smile at him.

"Hey Tommy like your office?" I nod and he smiles. "Good. As an apology for Siren yelling at you we would like to take you to dinner at Las Nevadas. We booked the whole restaurant area to ourselves since we didn't want to be surrounded by people. We will meet Siren and The Blade there."

"I could eat." I say as I grin. He then smiles again.

"Great. 

Now can I fly you there?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 26. Sorry it was so short. The next Chapter might also be short I am not sure. I have up to chapter 29 planned. Thank you so much for the support. Have a good day!

Word Count: 581