Chapter 46: Dream's Plan

Dream's POV

I look at the map thinking of the best way to do this. BigInnit would be an easy target to get arrested. It's just what is my escape plan for when the heroes get alerted and try to capture me. I use my telekinesis to grab a pencil and notepad so I can scribble notes. 

"Hey George-" Oh right he left to go to a party Sapnap invited him to. I frown. I continue scribbling my plans until I hear the door open. I look over to see if it is George.

"Hey *hic* Dream."

"Have you been drinking?" He nods.

"Quackity had some *hic* expensive champagne." I sigh.

"Go to bed George." I demand. I was getting annoyed.

"But Dream I want to see what you're doing~" He says as he tumbles over to me.

"George go to bed." I glare as he puts his hands around my waist.

"But Dream-"

"GO TO BED." I scream. George frowns as he lets go of my waist.

"You're a prick." He grumbles as he leaves. I scribble more and more. I think I might need some power enhancing shit. Just so the fight is quicker with BigInnit. 

Ring. Ring.

I grab my phone and see it is my little hero 'friend'.

"Hey Dream."

"Hey. Why are you calling me?" The guys sighs.

"I needed to tell you information. BigInnit has a whole team to take you down. I am in that team and I can tell you it is no joke. You will need to bring your A game on Dream." Shit. Good thing I have that power enhancing liquid from raiding Nuke's lab. 

"Will BigInnit behind bars?"

"Yes. I already have the plan set up from hearing theirs." I grin.

"What is their plan?"

"I can't tell you that mate. All I can tell you though is that it is going to be a hard fight." I sigh.

"How hard?"

"Can't tell you mate. Figure it out yourself."

"You're no help prick." I growl. 

I throw my phone at the wall, shattering it in pieces. Okay so I will need enhancers. I go over to the weapons room and grab the metal box where he contained them. I open the case and see a needle with serum. This should do. I will inject this in me when I get there. Now for transportation... I look over at Ender and grin. I will just have a knife up to his throat until he teleports the Dream Team, Nuke, and himself. I will also drug them so they can watch their friend get arrested while they can't do shit. I grin. I should get to sleep though. I walk over and see George is in bed. I smile. I walk to him and lay in his beanbag that he has in his room. I shortly fall asleep.

I am in an obsidian box. It is warm and lava drips on my skin. I move over and realize the whole room is surrounded by obsidian. I go over to the bed and see markings. I count the markings and it equals to 360. Is that days? I then look around more and see a broken mirror I look in my reflection I was all dirty and my mask was all cracked. Wait I am in prison?!? I look at my ripped orange prison uniform and then look back at the mirror. My mom was behind me I quickly turn around and see her disappointed eyes.

"M-mom?"

"Dear I am so disappointed in you."

"Why am I here?"

"My little duckling, it will all make sense soon." 

I start falling. Falling into blackness I hit the ground with a loud thud. I get up and see what I like to call 'Nightmare'.

"You look pathetic."

"Shut up." He grins.

"You know it is true. Pathetic little fucking bitch."

"Shut up!"

"Make me." I swing at him but he vanishes as voices start up." 

"SHUT UP!" I scream as I wake up. George wakes up and rushes over to me.

"Voices?" I nod and he sighs.

"Don't feel pity for me."

"Geez! I just wanted to see if you were okay." He says walking away. I go to get the stuff I need. I drug Nuke and then I force George to wake up Ender when I have all my stuff.

"Uh what?" He yawns. He looks at me and his eyes widen. I put a knife on his throat.

"Teleport us to the top of the Hero's Tower. NOW."

"Okay. Okay." He says nervously. He teleports the whole team and them to the top.

"Thank you." I say as I drug him. I make 404 wake Tubbo up and now my plan is in motion. I inject the power enhancers in my arm and feel the power flow through me.

Now to wait for my victory.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow two chapter in a 24 hour time period! Hope you enjoyed! Only 4 more chapters left! 5 if you include Epilogue. Thank you guys so much for the support on this story. This was my first story and I think it turned out pretty okay. Have a great day.

Word Count: 827