Chapter 34: Moving Day

Surprise Chapter!

Tommy's POV

I am moving boxes into the moving truck with Tubbo while Ranboo is teleporting furniture. We had to wake up at 5 am so we can leave by 7 am to our new house in District 5.

"Thank fucking XD." I sigh as I put the last box in the truck. Ranboo then teleports my bed which was the last item we needed. 

Tubbo honks the horn of the truck, "Come on you two let's get our moving on!" Tubbo yells. Ranboo then gets into the truck with Tubbo. "Come on Tommy!"

"You two go without me. I will get there by myself." I say. 

"Okay Big Man." Tubbo smiles and they drive off to our new life. 

Then I do the only morally right thing to do. I walk inside to talk to Clementine.

"Hey Clementine."

"Hey dearie." Clementine smiled.

"I just wanted to thank you for everything." Clementine gets out from behind the desk and walks up to me.

"Anytime Tommy. I will miss you dear." She says as she gives me a big hug.

"See you later Clementine." I say as we let go of the hug. I then wave and walk out of the building. 

I finally walk my way to our new place, and I am welcomed by Tubbo and Ranboo. 

"Hey Tommy!" Ranboo says as he teleports behind me.

"AHHHHHH! Ranboo don't do that!" I say yelling. Ranboo chuckles.

"Okay Big Man. Are you going to help move boxes or not?"

"I guess Ranboob." I tease. I then start picking up boxes and moving them into our new huge two-story house.

This is a home.

Phil's POV

I am waiting outside the door with Techno for Wilbur. Then Wilbur runs down the stairs.

"I'm ready! Let's go!" I smile. 

I get the kids in the car. Techno is sitting with me in the front and Wilbur is on his phone and Air Pods listening to music in the back. We get to the shambled down apartment complex and my face drops. This is such a bad place to live. We all get out and go inside. I see an old lady working on paperwork at the front desk. We then arrive to the floor that has room 69 on it.

We knock. No answer. We knock again. Still no answer. 

"Maybe they are not here." My monotone son says.

"We can check with the person at the front desk." I say and we all went back down to talk to the lady.

"Oh, hello." She smiles.

"Hello mate. We were wondering if Thomas Simons and his roommates were home?" I ask politely.

"Oh! You just missed them. They moved out of here this morning!

"What." Wil said.

"Ya they got a house of their own. I am happy that 15-year-old and his friends got a nice place in an upper district."

"Wait don't you mean 19?" Techno asks.

"No... Thomas Simons is 15."

"He lied about his age on his papers." I mutter. How could I be so stupid. He obviously didn't look 19. I can't make that mistake again.

"Wouldn't he be with his parents?" Techno asks.

"No he is a foster kid that escaped the system." My eyes widen.

"O-ok thank you anyway. Kids let's get back in the car." We got in the car and left. 

The car ride was completely silent. The voices were talking in my head, but I didn't focus on them. I could only think about one thing. Why would Tommy lie about his age and foster system!!! I could only think... No- I need to talk to Kristen. We got home and I as rushed to my wife.

"Kristen we need to talk." I say when I find her gardening wither roses.

"Yes dear?"

"Is Tommy... Toms?" I say hesitant. I didn't want to trigger Kristen emotions.

"Yes dear." She smiles. My eyes widened.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me!" 

"Because I thought it would be better for all of you to find out on their own terms."

"I can see that, but I am such a fool! The birthday, similar names, and now the age and where he as been for all these years! "

"The powers." Kristen adds. Wait what?

"Powers? He has no powers."

"Honey. Out of my whole family I thought you would figure that one out. Especially since you had to take care of him when he got wings from you." My eyes widened.

"Wait he is BigInnit." I mutter. She nods. So the biggest vigilante that got named a villain... is my son.

"Mom, Dad, I think Tommy is BigInnit and Toms." Techno says as he walks towards us.

"We know." We both say. We look at each other and giggle.

"Does Wilbur know?" Kristen sighed.

"Toms, yes. BigInnit, no. It might be the best though. Wilbur hates BigInnit." Techno and I nod our heads in agreement. I left while Kristen and Techno talked. I only had one thing on my mind though:

More than now, I need to find Tommy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of this chapter hope you guys enjoyed. Thank you so much for the support! Have a g̴̗͑̚ͅr̷̩̙̪͔̀ẹ̷͉́̽͂ä̴́̈̈t̴̀̀͝ day!

Word Count: 823