Epilogue

Tommy's POV

I float from roof-to-roof, chasing after some bank robbers. I tackle them to the ground and tie them up to take back to prison. News reporters start swarming me as the crowd cheers. I get out of the news reporters' attack not without giving a wave first though. 

Life has been great as a hero. It is even better now that Nuke and Ender are official heroes. I figured out that ironically Grayson is also a vigilante called Purpled, the alien vigilante. I haven't told anybody though. A guy like that doesn't deserve prison. I arrive at the tower and see the SBI trying their new suits. Tubbo has been working with Sam on making all of their suits like ours. Wilbur got a music note bracelet, Techno got golden earrings, and Dad got a heart necklace with wings around it. They looked so cool transforming. 

Kristen also comes more often now. She is the best mom. And she is a cool fucking god. I couldn't ask for a better family.

Dream has been in prison, and it doesn't seem that he is getting out.

George and Sapnap have retired. I hang out with them sometimes though. Especially when Quackity is around. Speaking of Quackity, he is a close ally with the heroes now. And he still has a gambling empire!

And for me? Well remember that birthday wish? It came true.

I have a loving family and I am the #1 hero.

Karl's POV

'𝔅𝔦𝔤ℑ𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔱 𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔡 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔚𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔡ℑ𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔱, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔬𝔭𝔲𝔩𝔞𝔯 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔬. 𝔗𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔶 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔞 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔇𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪 𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔫. 

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔫𝔡.'

I finish writing the book, sign it, and put it on my shelf.

"What a great way to end-" I start staring at the book. Then one of my portals consumes me. 

What is it this time?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of the story! Hope you enjoyed! Thank you everybody for the support and now I have one more question.

Sequel?

Word Count: 317