Chapter 43: How We Got Here

Tubbo's POV

You might be wondering how I got here. You know in a dreaming state by 404. Well it all started on Tommy's birthday.

"You think Tommy will like this?" I ask Ranboo as I fold his suit neatly in the box. Ranboo nods.

"It is great! All three of us will get new advance suits so we cannot get thrown around in sweatshirts and cloaks."

"In fairness, Tommy wears a sweatshirt and you wear a cloak. I wear more of a fuzzy bomber jacket." Ranboo rolls his duo-colored eyes. I finish wrapping the gift as Ranboo puts the candles on the cake. I then go to get Tommy. I see him sleeping and I shake him violently.

"Wake up Big Man! We have something for you!"

"Tubbo I am tireddddd can it wait?"

"Nope!" I say as I drag him out of the bed. He groans.

"Come on Tubbo this better be good." I rush out of the room so I can get a birthday hat on.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" We say popping confetti all over. Ranboo already said he would clean it up. One less thing for me to do.

"Come on blow out your candles." Ranboo grins. Tommy then walks over to the cake.

"What's with the cake?"

"Oh well we couldn't get a custom cake until May so we got one that would be made quicker."

"Gee thanks." He says blowing out the candles.

"Now here is your gift from both of us." Ranboo says giving Tommy his gift. He opens it and I can tell he fell in love with it.

"YOU GOT ME A NEW SUIT!" 

"Ya. There is a communication device in the mask and your new staff is hid behind your back for your wings to come out easier. May I just add that I also installed slits that only open when it senses your wings coming out! Ranboo came up with the design. I added all the special devices."

"I thought you didn't want me to be BigInnit?"

"Well this suit is safer, and we both know how happy it makes you. Now try it on!" He then rushes to his room and comes back out in his amazing suit. We clap.

"You look amazing!" Ranboo awes.

"This is fucking awesome guys. Thank you!" he says hugging us.

"I mean you are the main reason we got out of our apartment. It is the least we could do." I add.

"True." 

"I need to test all of your features though. Make sure they work." He nods and then we proceeded to spend 3 hours on making his suit perfect.

"Thank you again Tubbo. I now need to get ready for Quackity's I am still in my pajamas." He then leaves. I grab my bee clip and put it in my hair. I tap it and it puts on my new vigilante outfit. It looked slick. My gas mask was a nice yellow and I changed my eyes to yellow with nuclear pupils. My bomber jacket was brown with fur on the ends. On the back of the jacket was a nuclear symbol. I also had black pants and brown combat boots with fur on the top to complement it. I then started tweaking it until-