Chapter 50: WingedInnit

3rd Person POV

After BigInnit's retirement from being a vigilante, public is blowing up social media because of BigInnit's reason.

Tommy's POV

"Here is your whiskey sir!" I say handing the drunk rich guy his drink.

"Thank you Reggie!" I roll my eyes and walk away from him. My shift ends in 5 minutes so I don't give a shit at this point. I serve a few more drinks and my shift was finally over. I walk over to Quackity's office and Quackity grins when he sees me. 

"Ah! BigInnit!"

"Quackity don't call me that anymore. I am done being him." Quackity laughs.

"You literally fixed the hero system and now you quit being a vigilante!"

"Yes Alex! I don't want to go back to prison. In there I was tortured, and I wanted to die. And I was only there for a week!" Quackity puts his hand on my shoulder.

"You will make a great hero."

"What-"

"Now come on hombre! You need to get some rest at home!" He says pushing me out of his office. I shrug and walk home. I go in my new 'home'. I am still trying to get used to it. It has been week since I moved in with the SBI Team. They are my real family of course and they treat me nicely, but I just feel like something is missing. Wilbur runs up to me and hugs me.

"Tommy! You're home!"

"Yes Wilbur, you don't have to do this every time!" I groan as he messes up my hair. I walk to my room as Wilbur follows me like a lost puppy.

"Tommy there so something special planned tomorrow for you!"

"What is it?"

"It is a surprise! Just wear your vigilante suit tomorrow!"

"I can't. I gave it to Tubbo."

"Well Tubbo gave it back today!" I roll my eyes.

"Okay I will wear it I guess. BUT THIS IS THE LAST TIME I AM WEARING IT!" Wilbur shrugs.

"Whatever you say." I head in my room and change into a T-shirt and sweatpants on. I text Tubbo for a little bit until I drift off into a deep sleep.

I wake up to knocking from Phil.

"Good morning mate! Are you ready to go?" I yawn.

"Go where?"

"To the thing Wilbur told you about? We need to go now."

"He never gave me a fucking time! And it's like 5 am!"

"10 am Tommy. It's 10 am." I groan. I get up and grab the pin. I tap it twice and I am in BigInnit's vigilante suit.

"Okay I am ready."

"Then let's go to the Hero's Tower." I shiver at this. I need to trust Phil though. I nod and we both use our wings to fly there. We walk inside and Rose waves at me. I wave back while Phil drags me alone to the backstage of the auditorium on the second floor. I hear talking on stage, but I couldn't understand what they were saying. Then all of a sudden Phil pushes me on the stage. my eyes widen when I see the seats filled with people. The weirdest part was they were all clapping when they saw me. Siren and The Blade were on the stage as CrowFather walked on. 

"What's going on?" 

"BigInnit will you accept being the newest and final member of the Sbi Team?" CrowFather says. 

"W-what?"

"The public wants you as their new hero. Will accept and help save the world with us?" Wilbur asks. Tears prick my eyes as I see tons of people around me. They care about me and they want me to be something more than a vigilante.

"Yes. I accept."

"Now without further ado, let us welcome the newest member of the Sbi Team! WingedInnit!" Everybody cheers and I show my wings. That makes the crowd go even more nuts and I couldn't help but smile. 

We get off the stage and that leaves me to go to my past and future place that I work at.

"Okay WingedInnit! Let's discuss our newest mission with you!" Wilbur says running to the conference room. I sigh and look at Techno.

"Is he always this energetic about mission?" Techno chuckles.

"No. He hates missions, but now you are here so he is happy for a while." Techno explains in his very monotone voice. I smile. I then bump into somebody. I look at the guy and he has purple eyes. Is he the new assistant?

"Sorry- Oh! WingedInnit! It is a pleasure to meet you!" The guy says while holding out his hand. I shake it and smile under my mask. 

"What's your name?"

"Grayson sir!" He says joyfully. He reminds me of somebody though. He looks almost nonhuman. Techno then touches my shoulder.

"WingedInnit come on let's go." I go in the conference room and sit down. Phil begins to speak and this sentence made me feel complete.

"Welcome to the official hero's side Tommy."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of the chapters! Epilogue is left. I hope you guys enjoyed.

Word Count: 806