Chapter 2: Job Opportunity

Tommy's POV

I am sound asleep in my bed until I get brutally shaken.

 "TOMMY WAKE UP I GOT SOME NEWS!"

"Tubbo what time is it?" I groan.

"4 in the morning. Come on wake up." his goat tail swayed angry. 

I was never sure why he had goat horns and a tail, but I just assume it is genetics and shit. I tried to ask him about it, but all he said was 'it is a subject to not talk about' and then he gave me a frown. 

"Why so early?" I groan.

"Well remember when you asked me to find you a job so you can help us with the rent?" I now remembered asking Tubbo this multiple times. Both of my roommates have jobs. Ranboo worked minimum wage at a restaurant and Tubbo sold explosives (very illegal but good income) to pay rent. But whenever I got a job, it was a terrible work environment, or I just fucking hated it.

"Yeah..." I groaned in a groggy morning voice as I got up from my bed.

"Well in an hour Ranboo is going to teleport you to your job interview. Don't worry I got the fake job papers turned in for you. I saw an ad for the job this morning and applied you last minute. Now get dressed! Ranboo made us pancakes...well he says they are pancakes," Tubbo then left my room so I could get ready for this mystery job.

I shrug off the last part of what Tubbo said and go take a cold shower. After I shower I put on a white T-shirt, khaki pants, and a nice red and white jacket.  I brush my teeth and comb my hair then walk toward the kitchen to eat some pancakes. I sit down an Ranboo serves me a 'pancake'. "What the fuck is this Ranboo?" I take one look at this 2 inch pancake and I see M&Ms, Nutella, and... is that gummy worms in it? Thankfully he didn't put spaghetti in it like the muffins last week. 

"It's nutritional!" Ranboob said to me with his spatula and his 'Kiss the Cook' apron.

"If you say so Ranboo... Anyways bee boy where did you find me a job on such short notice?" I ask as I am eating this monstrosity of a pancake. To be honest. Doesn't taste that bad. I then start to drink my glass of apple juice.

"Oh it's the job as the assistant for the SleepyBoisInc team." Tubbo said all too calmly. 

I spit my juice all over the counter. "WHAT!?!"

Ranboo glares at me, "All over the counter man!"

"Sorry Ranboo." I apologize, "Tubbo why would you apply me for a job there!"

"It is a great place to be especially since they don't know you are BigInnit. It will be more difficult to find out who you actually are. And it pays a lot!"

I was going to complain with him, but it actually wasn't a bad plan... and we need the money. 

"Fine I will go."

"Okay I will teleport you after I clean this juice on the counter." Ranboo stated as he was wiping the juice off with a paper towel. I couldn't tell if he was mad at me or not, but I shrugged it off.

Well I guess having a job there won't be that bad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the end of the Chapter I hope you enjoyed it. Please let me know if you enjoy this book! Have a good day!

Word Count: 573