Chapter 4: The Email

Tommy's POV

I wake up and sit up in my bed. I put my finger through my golden locks and groan. I start scrolling through my emails. I want to see if I actually will progress today. If so, I need to do really well since I have 'no powers'. Tubbo and Ranboo both said I would probably make it today consider what happened yesterday with Siren. I don't believe it though. Siren probably just wanted to use me for BigInnit information. Sadly, both had to go out due to a bank robbery in District 8 so they are unable to see my failure.

F҉u҉c҉k҉i҉n҉g҉ ҉f҉r҉e҉a҉k҉.҉

҉N҉o҉b҉o҉d҉y҉ ҉w҉a҉n҉t҉s҉ ҉t҉o҉ ҉b҉e҉ ҉y҉o҉u҉r҉ ҉f҉r҉i҉e҉n҉d҉.҉

T҉h҉e҉y҉ ҉a҉r҉e҉ ҉j҉u҉s҉t҉ ҉u҉s҉i҉n҉g҉ ҉y҉o҉u҉.҉

҉P҉o҉g҉.҉҉

B҉i҉g҉i҉n҉n҉i҉t҉!҉҉

W҉e҉a҉k҉ ҉m҉i҉s҉t҉a҉k҉e҉.҉

"SHUT UP." I am almost at the brink of tears. They are so loud. Why can't they stop. This is the worst that they have ever been.

Ding

My phone. I quickly brush off my tears and grab my phone. I don't know why but they have stopped. I look at the notification. My email! I quickly enter the passcode and open my email.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6:36 am

Dear Tommy,

I would like to inform you that you will be moving on to Day 2! I also would like to inform you that you do not have to attend Day 3 due to having no powers. I had to write this email by myself personally due to the fact that I really enjoyed talking with you yesterday. I hope to get know you more in the future if you get the job. Good luck!

Your Friend,

𝒮𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓃

P.S.

Sand is better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy shit! I got in! I get up and get ready. I can't believe I got in! This is great! Wait... Siren sent a personal email to me. He made time in HIS day to send an email to a person he interviewed. And he used Tommy instead of Thomas. Maybe this posh asshole isn't so bad after all. Mud is clearly better though. Better texture.

I go to the kitchen and get a glass of apple juice. I am not that hungry and if I do have to fight today, I don't want to end up hurling on the equipment. I chug my juice and put the cup in the sink. I can deal with that later.  Now to get to the Tower.

Day 2 here I come!

Wilbur's POV

"Hey dad when are the emails for Day 2 coming out?" I ask at the breakfast table still in my yellow guitar pajamas.

"6:00 am. Why Wil?" Dad said concerned.

"He probably wants to write to his new best friend." Techno chimed in.

"Shut up Techno. Yes, I do." I glared at Techno. He glared back.

"Ok you two settle down. You can do that Wil, if you want to of course. I will contact Hannah about it. Make sure it is in by 6." I nod.

I look at the clock. '5:09'. Fuck I only have an hour to write. I get up from my seat. Dad and Techno watch me as I run up the stairs to go and an email started.

  I knew they both understood why I was running to my room like a lunatic. I have gotten attached to Tommy. He is a great person to talk to, unlike Techno, and I like when we tease each other. I even am starting to think of him as a brother. I have always had Techno since we were twins (even though he teases me for being 10 seconds younger), but I have never had a younger brother. 

Well I was suppose to. 

You see, we did have a younger brother. His name was Toms, but he got taken away from us by two villains when he was outside playing. We were devastated, but the good news is that Puffy said both of the kidnappers died about 10 years ago. We never really told anybody about Toms. He was our everything. The piece that brought the family together. While Techno and I looked a lot like our mother Kristen, Toms looked so much like Phil. Toms is the main reason Techno and I became heroes. We thought that we could get closer to finding our brother. There was no luck though considering that the Hero's Committee didn't even know about us having Toms. I don't remember much about him. I try not to. I am guessing he is dead. SHIT. I lost my train of thought.

I look at the clock. '6:03'. Shit. Phil is going to wonder why I don't even have a draft started. I start typing stuff down and then I read it over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DRAFT 

Last Saved 6:31

Dear Tommy,

I would like to inform you that you will be moving on to Day 2! I also would like to inform you that you do not have to attend Day 3 due to having no powers. I had to write this email by myself personally due to the fact that I really enjoyed talking with you yesterday. I hope to get know you more in the future if you get the job. Good luck!

Sincerely, 

𝒮𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓃

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No! That's not good enough! I change 'Sincerely' to 'Your Friend'. Ya. Tommy as a friend. I like that. now it needs one more thing. 'P.S. Sand is better.' Perfect! I hope I see him today. I really want to know if he likes my email. 

Then I think even more. 

What if he doesn't get the job?

Will I never see him again?

I҉ ҉d҉o҉n҉'҉t҉ ҉w҉a҉n҉t҉ ҉t҉o҉ ҉l҉o҉s҉e҉ ҉h҉i҉m҉.҉

I know! I will just become friends with him as Wilbur. It means I will get to see him more and it will be less of a hassle because of reporters not seeing Siren and Tommy together. 

Now just to click send.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading Chapter 4. It seems this Toms character might be familiar. I hope you have a great day! I will probably post another chapter soon.

Word Count: 968