Chapter 30: Broken Friendships

Tommy's POV

Wilbur is Siren. That sentence was repeating over and over in my head. The one person outside from Tubbo and Ranboo that I thought I could trust... Is my enemy. He probably wanted to babysit me. I had tears rolling down my face now, but for the wrong reason. I thought he was my friend with the texts and the hang outs. I was wrong. So so wrong. Wait does that mean his brother Techno is The Blade and Phil is CrowFather. I bet they just wanted to babysit me too. I CAN'T BELIEVE THEM! They probably have been trying to watch me for the past months I have been working there.

"Tommy I am so glad you are okay!" Wilbur says as he runs up and hugs me. I push him to the ground. I also activated my powers in case he started to fucking chase me. 

"Ya because you wouldn't want your assistant getting hurt. Were we even friends or were you just there to babysit me?" I yell with venom lacing my mouth.

"Tommy of course I-"

"Wilbur just stop. I thought you were an actual friend..." I then grab the necklace off my neck from earlier and throw it on the ground. "I guess I was wrong." I step on the necklace making it an even more broken heart then it was before. I start walking away. Maybe I can take the back to avoid Dream's wrath.

"Tommy stop." I then can't move. Wilbur then walks in front of me. "Now listen to what I have to say. Good!" Wait that means that he forced me into the car that one night! 

"You bitch-"

"Tommy." He glares. I stop talking. I wanted my freedom of speech still. "Now I just wanted to say that we were always friends. I just was Wilbur so we could be together without the media. And Tommy, I just fucking saved you and our stuff from a truck!"

"So you just bought my friendship." I snicker.

"N-no. I just know you don't have the best things and I-"

"So you pity me. Of course." I say as I roll my eyes. I did like free stuff though. I think Wilbur was too busy on what he was going to say next because I could finally move again. So I sprinted.

"Tommy wait!" I hear Siren scream as he chases me. I have a far enough lead on him though because I made sure to do all the twist and turns. So I did what BigInnit could do the most. Phase through an alley dead end and go home. 

I arrived home to Tubbo and Ranboo. I didn't want to tell them about Siren. Shit Siren knows where I live though. 

"Hey Tommy how was hanging out with Wilbur!" Tubbo says as he sees the clothing and shoe bags.

"Uh let's just say we are not friends anymore." Tubbo's eyes widened. 

"Why! You two always hang out." 

"Uh he lied to me about something important and I just can't be friends with him anymore."

"Oh."

"Also I think we can get that house we wanted tomorrow!" 

"That's great! Are we still keeping this one?" I look Tubbo straight in the eyes.

"No."

"Wait-really? I though you wanted a house for BigInnit?"

"About that... I don't think I can be BigInnit anymore with being on the hero's and villain's hitlists. I mean I am pretty sure Dream did that rampage because of me. And he almost killed Wilbur because of it."

"Wow. It is up to you Big Man."

"I know. I think I am going to bed."

"It is 5:36!"