Chapter 48: T̵̨̝̺̱̣͘r̸͎̮̩̼̍̋̎̊́̒̕̕͜͜a̵̢̱̞̥̣͗͂́͊͗p̶̟̭̂͊̑p̴͎͔͆̔ė̵̛͇̹̃d̵̨̩͈̏̌͒̀̅́

Tommy's POV

Day 1:

Got thrown in and knocked out. Guess I can't use The Blade's powers to escape now. I can sometimes hear Dream screaming or laughing through the vents. They kept my outfit on which is nice. I don't want these council fuckers to know my identity.

Day 2:

The council members are the only people I see. They give me food and they beat the shit out of me until I give them information. I haven't given them information though. I just hear Dream all the time through the vents.

Day 3:

All I hear is the ticking of the clocks and Dream. I feel numb

Day 4:

Tick Tock Tick Tock goes the clock as I pour blood all over the cell. I hear screams and laughter through the vents. Through the vents.

Day 5:

... Bandages and blood. Screaming and laughing. Vents. Vents.

Day 6:

How much longer. I want to die. Please let me die world. I can't feel anything. I didn't even realize they stopped feeding me a few days ago until today. The voices are screaming in my ear as I hear the ticking and the laughing and the screams. The screams aren't Dream's though. They are m̶̳̌̎͋̾́͊̒͗i̶̹̓̓̊n̴̨̞͇̯̖̮̏̚è̵̻̲̜̠̪̝̝̙̰.

Day 7:

E̷̘͊͑̇̊̒͘͝ͅn̸͓̼̟͊͐͝͝d̵͙̟͙̖̀̊̀̋̃̇̎͌̍ ̸͖̤̠͚͐̒m̵̛̦̀̉̓̚e̷̛͔̮̎̈́̅̉̚̕͝.̸͚͍͆̌̈́͊͛̓́̃͜͝ ̴͍̀͋̒́̑͊͐̀̉Ḙ̷͔̫̜͈̓̄͐̂͝ǹ̸͚̼̥̦͇͙̞͓̯̰̍͐̋̃͐͂͑̾͝ḍ̸͍͇̍̽͌̇̈́̚ ̸̭̗̥͖͇̿̽͂m̸̨̡̺̯͔̜̮͊̏̐͊e̵̲̓̅̀̈́̍̿̐ ̸̰̘̤͉̝̒̓͠p̸̭͚̼̜̑̍̋͐͊͒ḷ̵́̆é̶̠̭̩̏̾̌̾̈͝a̸̧͉̦̬̘̙̱̦̔͐̓̃̊̅̂ͅs̶̜͔̗͍̊̍̑̏̍͠ȩ̶̥̺̞͍̮̞̉̊͘.̴͎̩͑ ̷̜̊́͂̍̿̓̀W̸̲͈͕̲͒̃́͌̽͝͝h̶̢͑͛͗̌̆̽̎͠a̴̡̫̠̼͖̲̍̈̔͆͒́͜t̵̝̘̪͕̺̣̗͇̾̿ ̷̭̜͈̜̽̒͘d̵̗́̀̓͗͘i̷̧̡̠͙̗͇͇͎͈̿̓͜d̵̹̤͒̇̈̀̓̓͂̐͒̕ ̸͈̱̿̒̍̈́͂͠I̸̥̼̍͐̎̄̓̌ ̶̨̨̨̛͔̭̜̯̰̟͊̽́̊̀͐̆d̵̛̦͕̉̍̏̽͌̈̀̊̇o̵̢̭͙̰̥̪̲̣͗̓͊̍̅̎̕ ̸̧̧̨͉͔̜͉͒̚t̵͕̱̰̜̋̎̆̅̑̓̆́́o̴̢̭̰̮̟̙̲̜̟͝ ̴̨͈̞̦̼̆d̸͚̃̂̈̂͑̆͋͝ę̵̹͓̠̈́͒̔̓s̵̹̹̺̝͂̀̂̓̀͌͊̕̚e̷̡̫̤͔͖̲͎̳̗̍̄r̴̥͙̀̈́̽̐̔̐̈́v̸̨͖̞̤̠͍̲̣̋̎͛͆͆̕͜͜e̶͚̺͈̤̺̾͐̉̋ ̴̛̹͍̹̪͈̈́̈̇̇̐͆͘t̷̼̩̹͓̜͍͕͒͛̎ḧ̴͎̫̩̱̪́͋̀̽͝i̶̮͇̞̐̌̽̈́͋͒͝ͅs̶̢̼̯̠͖͍͚͛̑̓̔͐̄̕̚̕.̵͍̙͎͋̒́̆͐̇͝ T̸̡̡̥̝̮̼͕͔̹͖͊̅͗̾̽͗̕͝i̸̛̝̬͓͇̖̩̔̾̈́̂̾̓̕͝c̶̨̥͈̮̰̱̦̎͛͑k̴̩͓̔̃̑̌ỉ̸̢͈̦͖̰͔͇̀ͅͅņ̵̘̗̭̱̲̬͗̄̇͊̀̇̚͝ġ̷̡̡̘̝̳͍̖͓͂̀̽͑̕,̸̲̠̒͛͛̈́̌͝ ̸̛̭͕͑́́͝L̶̪͚̩͍͋ả̶̠̗̬̙͔̖̈͌͗́͋̿̔̈́͝u̴̞̯͋͑g̷͔̙̺͎̜̖̀̒̈́̊̓̾̆̋̀͠h̶̥̤̔͋̃͌̈ï̶̧̬͔̤͕̓͒̽́͝n̶̙̗̙̬̱͖͔͒̄g̶̨͉̟̱͖̘͍͇̼̹̃,̶̡̼̠͎̟̱͓̏͗ͅ ̷̳̿̎S̶̨̬̫͔̠̝̍̾͆̂̾̐͜͝c̸̢̪̫̼̞͕͋̀̒̆̊̑ȑ̸̨̹̺͈̪͔̺͈̝̯͒̿͠e̸͈̬͈̩̩͋̂̋̊͝ã̸̠̱̂͗̋͂m̶̘̬̦͉͚̤̞̣̻̈̈́̽͊̎̿̍ş̴͙͕̾̀̏͝.̷̧̟͎͗̾͌͋͛̾.̴̛̠̞̻̞͔̈́̎̀.̵̢̠̇̿̊͊̆͗͝ ̶͉̠̇̌̒̀̋̇͒͗̎̔F̵̛̪͚͖̥̠̞̠̝̒̒̄̀ͅò̵̲̠̮̠͔͍̞̬̆̓̓͝ó̶̡̬̣͚̬̜̙͂̅͛̕t̶̡͚̝́͝ş̵̝̯͓̫̖̰̟̀͑̌̓͐̂̽̈́̕͠t̶͖͎͎̻̟̦̼̲̘͂̔ĕ̴̠̯̳̦̼̙̭̰͇ͅp̸̛̛̘̮̜̺̗̋̄̉͒̈́̍̆̇͜ͅs̸̪̲̺͙̳̖̫̫͎͒̂̾͜?̵̡̧̡̥̠͚̼̣̩̭͘͝

"Hey Tommy!" I get startled and look over to see it's CrowFather.

"H-hey Phil." He looks at me and frowns.

"What did they do to you..." I just stare at him blankly. 

"Why has nobody visited me?"

"We tried. The council finally let me here though because I have news to share with you." 

"Hm?"

"We got you a trial. Quackity is going to be your lawyer since they refused to give you one. You will be out of here soon!" That is the first good news I have heard in a while. I weakly smile.

"When?"

"Hm?"

"When is it?"

"Later today!" Shit I am not ready to testify! Then Dream starts laughing again. Phil looks confused. "What is that?"

"Dream."

"It sound like a tea kettle."

"Yep."

"Does he do that often?"

"Yep."

"Oh. Well I am going to get Nihachu to heal you. Siren is also going to come in to cure his sanity." I nod even though I don't know what the fuck that means. Phil leaves and comes back shortly with the two. Nihachu unbandages me and the whole went into shock.

"How are you not dead!?! You literally are bloody and bruised everywhere!" I shrug. She then heals me and for once I don't feel numb. It was nice? Nihachu and Phil left was Wilbur stayed with me and sat by me. I put my head on his shoulder and relaxed. It was just silence, but that was enough for me.

"Tommy."

"Yes Wilbur?"

"I am sorry I couldn't save you from Manifold. He is a real ass."

"It wasn't your fault you couldn't save me from that prick. Manifold isn't the real person to blame though. It's the council. They control and manipulate the heroes and reward them with more power and popularity. That is why Manifold did it. He is in the influence that he needs to do that." 

"Still I-"

"Wilbur it is not your fault."

"I just am upset I couldn't protect my baby brother." I look at him confused.

"You mean the one that went missing? What does that have to do with the council though?"

"It doesn't. Tommy you are my brother. You are Toms." My eyes widened.

"I can't be- Those are all coincidences!" Wilbur shakes his head no.

"Tommy you were taken by villains. They tried to kill you when they knew that you had powers that could defeat them. Then you were in the foster system. Ya that was me looking at you while Phil was trying to see if you could have been his son. That foster lady though was a bitch and wouldn't let us see you and even lied. When you got the job I had some hope that you would be my brother. Techno and I never forgave ourselves for that. Our family was broken when you were gone, but now that you are back... it is fixed..." 

It all makes sense. Why I have voices. Why I had a shitty childhood. Why my 'parents' didn't love me and tried to kill me in that fire. Why they asked me about my previous life. It all makes sense. I hug Wilbur and cry. 

Happy that I finally found a family who loves me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of this chapter hope you enjoyed! 3 more chapters! Have a great day!

Word Count: 742