Chapter 47: The Fight

Tommy's POV

I wake up and groan. I go downstairs and see Phil making scrambled eggs and bacon.

"Morning mate." I smile.

"Morning Phil. Where's Kristen?" I say looking around. Phil sighs.

"Oh she went back up to the skies to do her job. She said she is coming back in a month though." 

"Oh okay." I sit by Wilbur as Phil serves us food. I eat it fairly quickly and tap my pin.

"Holy shit! Your suit does that?" Wilbur yells. I nod. "Can somebody make mine do that?" He asks around the table.

"Nuke made it Wil. You will have to take it up with him when we save him." Phil explains.

"Don't you mean if?" Techno asks. The two just glare at him.

"Ya Phil. We might not save them." I say doubting this plan. Phil puts his hands on my shoulder.

"We will. I promise." He smiles. 

"Okay enough of the sappy stuff." I say as I roll my eyes. My phone dings as I see George sent a text. Dream is there. "We need to go. Dream is earlier than we thought. I am flying there." They rush out of their seats and go to get dressed. I rush outside and start flying. By the time I got to the tower a rock flies at me and hits my wing which makes me spiral down. Nihachu catches me though and heals the damage done to my wing.

"Thanks." I grin.

"Come on go out there! Manifold and Quackity with follow. Then the two will turn on him when the time is right." I rush to the tower and fly up I quickly steal Ranboo's powers and teleport back down. I teleport behind Dream and push him off the building. He hits the ground so hard it left a Dream sized dent. 

"You fucker." He says grabbing multiple cars and throwing them at me. We couldn't do that before. He had a weight limit of like one car. Fuck are his powers stronger?!? Then The Blade comes at the right time and punches Dream across the street.

"Nice one Blade!" He gives me a thumbs up. 

Then my eyes widen as I see a needle mark on Dream's neck. He drugged himself to make himself more powerful. Then I get flung back as Dream throws heavy shit at us. Nihachu tried to heal whoever got hurt. I took Wilbur's powers so I could phase through whatever he threw at me. Anger bubbled in him more and more as none of the cars made a dent on me.

Wilbur tried to stop him with his voice during this, but it didn't work. Even some of CrowFather's feathers bounced off of the villain. Manifold barely tried though which alerted my voices a lot. I ignored it though. Quackity was helping The Warden though my transforming as him.

Because as Dream was busy with the rest of us, Sam set off drones that were going to extract the enhancer in his body. Once Dream realized what was happening, he started swinging at them as they poke him with tiny syringes to take out the substance. Dream got angrier as he destroyed all the drones. Dream would be weaker, but he still was at a big advantage. Then my head whipped around to The Captain.

"Dream! Why are you doing this?" The Captain yells at him. Dream looked somewhat shocked under his mask.

"M-mom-" What- WAIT! HOW IS DREAM A VILLAIN!

"You aren't my son anymore my little duckling." Dream laughs.

"You think I need your approval!" He says as he throws a car at The Captain. The Captain uses her powers though and turns it to water by touching it.

"You disgust me." The Captain said. "Trying to hurt the person who raised you.

"You think I care! I fucking don't! 404! Flame! Now!" Dream yells. They didn't do anything though. "Go!" They grab Dream's arms so Dream couldn't move. "What-" Phase 3.

"We are sorry Dream, but you have gone too crazy over this."

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN 404! YOU TWO LET ME GO BEFORE I FUCKING BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!" Then Warden gives me the handcuffs. I walk over to Dream and put them on him as he screams swears at me. 

"You guys can let him go now. Now get out of here before they get you guys too." George and Flame smile at me and run away. Dream is just left there on the ground.

"I can still use my powers dipshit." I grin.

"No you can't. Warden put power blockers in the cuffs." I say powerfully.

"What because you can't defeat me any other way." Dream says as he laughs maniacally. I grab The Blade's powers and punch him in his stupid smiley face. It even cracked the mask a little.

"Warden you can take him to the prison now." Warden takes Dream away as he screams more swears. I use my wings to fly up to untie Tubbo and Ranboo. They seemed drugged. That must be why they weren't in phase 3. 

"Thanks Big Man." Nuke says out of breath. I safely fly them down. I then walk over to CrowFather.

"Phil, can you take them you your place so they can recover from these weird drugs Dream gave them?" He nods and grabs the two so he can fly away. I sigh in relief knowing that everything will go back to normal after this. Then all of sudden somebody handcuffs me.

"What the fuck!"

"BigInnit you have terrorized the streets for too long and gotten praise for your wrongdoings." I look over. Manifold

"Manifold you can't do this!" Nihachu says. Manifold grins.

"Oh... BUT I CAN. The committee has already agreed that I can put him behind bars."

"He did nothing wrong! Let him go before I make you!" Siren yells.

"I wouldn't do that. The committee is already pissed at all of you for teaming up with villains and vigilantes without their consent. So Siren if you do make me let him go... let's just say you will be the next one behind bars." Siren looks at me sad. 

"The committee is corrupt! Why are you working with them!" Captain says trying to reason.

"Easy. They are going to rank me higher this way and I will become one of the most popular heroes now that I am putting this fake hero behind bars. Now if you excuse me I have to meet up with the council on where to put him in the prison." He then drags me along. Away from the victory. Away from everything. And the further he drags me along... 

The more I realize that I lost my freedom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of this chapter hope you enjoyed! 3 chapters left (4 including epilogue). Thank you so much for the support on this book and have a great day!

Also I totally didn't post the chapter and unpost it when I figured out Puffy wasn't in it.

Word Count: 1140